Chapter 10: ~Coming For You ~

Yato and Naruto stopped in front of the same room door that he had so many times. 

Yato always thought that he would be the first person to break down the door when you woke up, but there he was, standing in the empty hallway staring at the door handle. 

Naruto did not want to believe what Kakashi had told him about ten minutes before, about Sakura messing up your head, but he wanted the part about you finally waking up to be true.

 It had to be true. If Kakashi had not told Naruto that you would be waking up quickly after the horrible news, the blond would have gone after Sakura. 

He and Yato hurried into the part of the hospital that housed critical, isolated patients, knowing that soon enough, they  would see you, smiling, maybe crying, but awake.

When he found out that you have suffer though panic attacks, it was too much to bare through after spending too much time in the ninja world and not your own, Naruto was at a loss for words.

Going in between the two worlds had taken too much of a toll on your body and put you in a coma, and he could not accept it.

You did not deserve what happened to you.

 You just wanted to be happy for once in your life, even if it meant you had to trust someone who could, and apparently did, do you wrong.

The thought made the blond grind his teeth.

He would deal with Sasuke later.

Yato grasped the handle, turned, and pushed the door open. Asben, Dark, Niro, Kyouwa, Tsunade, Hinata, and Toya, your uncle, Yamanaka, Ino's father, were sitting beside the bed, watching you.

For once in so long, you were not strapped up to any machine other than the IV, which displayed a decent heartbeat. Even your skin was a brighter, healthier, and more beautiful shade of ivory.

Naruto wiped a tear from his eye. There would be plenty of opportunities for crying later. "What actually happened? What did Sakura do to her?"

"Sakura made sort of an alternate reality in (Y/n)'s mind." Toya explained. "Where (Name) remembers being with her brother Kyouwa, Sakura replaced Kyouwa with Sasuke so that there is little to no recollection of the older brother. 

It starts when she wakes up in the hospital and cannot remember the ninja world at all. She is told that she went into a coma for numerous months after she was attacked by someone who was after Sasuke, and Sasuke nurses her back to health and is often by her side while recuperates. After some time, (Y/n) finds out that the person who wiped her memory was Sasuke, and he begins to stalk her and takes her hostage a few times, though she tries to escape in the beginning. 

In exchange for Sasuke not harming the Hidden Leaf, (Y/n) goes with Sasuke, though after about another period of time, she escapes to the other world. Sasuke finds a way to follow her there and wreaks havoc on people and towns around her. Sasuke sets the town where she lives on fire, and her puts it out and sends Sasuke back to the other world, only to be fighting for her life out by Sasuke and wake up in a hospital, where she is told by Kakashi that Sasuke has been captured."

"...What?" Naruto blinked. "That is ridiculous!"

Tsunade continued. "It seems that Sakura built up a plot using (Y/n)'s good memories of Kyouwa when he came back to the village to visit her before he died, and then created the bad parts in an effort to traumatize her enough so she would never want to be with Sasuke again. 

That way, when Sakura let (Y/n) wake up, she would watch her reaction to Sasuke, and worst case scenario, the poor girl ends up in a mental asylum, driven to madness because of what Sakura made her believe was true-"