Ek haseen mulaqaat🫶🏼

🎧: Ek ajanabee Haseena se'🤭

Inaayat's POV

Did he just say I look good? Ya allah, aap hamare is masoom se dil ke saath kyu khilwaad kar rahe ho? Hamare jazbaaton ke saath kyu khel rahe ho? Jitna hun unse dur jaana chahti hu aap hume unse itna hi kareeb laye ja rahe hain?
(Did he just say I look good? My lord why are you playing with my innocent heart? Why are you playing with my feelings? The more I want to go away from him, the more I'm inching closer to him.)

Aditya - Inaayat?

Inaayat - Ji?

Aditya - Tusi ki soch rahe si?
(What are you thinking?)

Inaayat - Nahi nahi kuch nahi.
(No no, nothing.)

Aditya - Let's leave from here and go somewhere else, where we can have a chat.

Inaayat - Yes let's go.

She starts to move without being cautious and Aditya holds her hand to stop her. He steps outside first and checks on both the side and then pulls her out, he's still holding her hand and her eyes are fixed at the place they're touching each other. She lets him lead, and they reach a black Mercedes. He opens the door for her and she smiles at him and settles in. He goes and sits on the driving seat and starts the car. She wants to look at him, but doesn't want to make it awkward. She keeps looking at him time to time during the drive. She sees how his nerves are visible while he turns the steering, how he touches his jaw when there's traffic, how his sleeves are rolled up and it shows his well toned muscles, how he turns the steering with just a flick of his wrist where he's wearing the black watch, his favourite probably because he always wears this one. She moves out of her trance when Aditya stops the car at a restaurant. He looks at her and gets down. She gets down too. They reach the reception and he says in a hoarse voice, the voice that makes her weak, 'We have a reservation for Inaayat & Aditya'. He looks at her wanting to catch her expression and sees her blush and give a small smile.

Inaayat (in her mind) - Kitna khoobsoorat lag raha hai hamara naam saath mai.
(How beautiful does our name sound together.)

Aditya (in her mind) - Haye rabba, aaj yeh kuch zyada hi sohni lag rahi hai. Main uss toh apni nazraan hi nahi hata paa reha.
(Oh dear god, she's looking extremely pretty today. I can't take my eyes off her.)

The manager guides them to a terrace where there's a secluded table set for them. It reveals the blue waters of Dubai and the table is beautifully decorated. Inaayat goes and stands near the railing to take in the breathtaking view. Aditya stands at a distance and admires ✨his view✨

 Aditya stands at a distance and admires ✨his view✨

Manager - Have a great date, ma'am and sir.

This startles them and Inaayat turns back to look at Aditya who's as shocked as her. She starts laughing and Aditya looks at her, and keeps looking at her. She realises his gaze and stop laughing immediately and gets nervous. She starts fiddling with the strap of her bag. Aditya pulls the chair for her and asks her to sit. He sits right in front of her and all his attention was hers. She had to look at him, and only him and she wasn't complaining for a bit.