Eh man diya ne kamzoriyaan🌙

🎧: Naina

Just then a loud enough cough is heard. Aditya stumbles and their cheeks brush, but Aditya is quick enough to step back.
He turned around to find Armaan smirking. Inaayat couldn't even gather the courage to turn around.

Aditya- uh Armaan?
Armaan- Did I disturb something?

Aditya- W-what? Aisa toh k-kuch bhi nahi hai.
(There's n-nothing of that sort)
Armaan- Ahaa?

Aditya gave him a death glare which instantly shut him up. Inaayat acted like she's got a call and went a little away. She could feel literal butterflies and she couldn't help but have a tiny smile.

Armaan- Umm mein toh ye bolne aaya tha ki Aditya I'm sorry for your loss. And you did the absolutely right thing by burning down the entire building.

Aditya smiled and nodded.

Armaan looked at Inaayat, who couldn't hear their conversation anymore and then back at Aditya.

Armaan- Kya scene chal raha hai vaise?
(What's the scene btw?)

Aditya- Kuch b-bhi toh nahi hai
(n-nothing)

Armaan- Aditya mazaak na karein, itni mohobbat se aap dekhte hain unko aur woh kitna muskuraati hain aapke saath. Ek doosre ko dekh kar hi aankhon mein chamak aa jaati hai dono ke.

(Aditya stop joking. You look at her with so much love and she smiles so much with you. Both of yours eyes glow, just by looking at each other)

Aditya- Hum sirf dost hain Armaan tum galat samajh rahe ho
(We're just friends Armaan, you're misunderstanding it)

Aditya started looking around and ruffled his hair.

Armaan- Nazrein chura rahe hain aap. Acha silsila hai dosti ka, kuch door aate hi ishq mein badal gaya hai
(You're stealing eyes. This is a nice series of friendship, worked for a while and changed into love)

He patted his shoulder and went away.

Aditya looked at Inaayat with softened eyes, from a distance.

Did he just name their equation as 'ishq'?

He didn't know how he felt about Armaan's statement.

Aditya looked up at the sky and whispered to himself.

"A soul like hers if definitely worth loving. But am I really in l-love? Oh rabba, eh ki ho reha hai? Mainu p-pyaar kive ho sakda hai? Main taan shayad kisi de pyaar de layak vi nahi haan. Mainu koi taan rastaa dikhao. Agar mein galti naal vi ehda dil todeya, mein khud hi tut jaaunga"

(Oh God, what's happening to me? How can I fall in love? I'm probably not even worthy of anyone's love. Please show me a way. If by any chance I broke her heart accidentally, I'll be broken myself)

He looked back at her and smiled wholeheartedly. He moved forward and stood just behind her. He could hear her fake laughs and acts on the call.

He smiled, took out his phone and called her. Her phone rang just beside her ear and she shook slightly.
Before she could see who called her, she felt a hot breath and heard a whisper in the other ear.

"Kiska call tha?"
(who's on the call?)

She turned her face towards him and looked deeply in his eyes. Their noses touched and Aditya could feel how nervous she was.

He didn't want her to feel uncomfortable in any way, so he stepped back a little and stood facing her.

Aditya- Aapki toh nakli hasi bhi bahut pyaari hai
(Even your fake laughs are so beautiful)

Inaayat looked down and blushed a little.

Inaayat- Aapko kaise pata ki hum naatak kar rahe hain?
(How do you know that I was acting?)

Aditya- Mujhse kaha kuch chupa rehta hai?
(Nothing stays hidden from me)

Both of them giggled.

A realisation was hitting both of them, a realisation of getting separated.

Inaayat- Aap kab jaa rahe hain India?
(When are you going to India?)

Aditya- Parso. Aur aap?
(Day after tomorrow. And you?)

Inaayat- Abhi socha nahi. Do din baad Pakistan mein report submit karni hai.
(Haven't decided yet. I've to submit a report in Pakistan in two days)

Aditya nodded and looked around.

Inaayat- Aditya?
Aditya- Hmm?

Inaayat- Aap ab humein bhool jaayenge na?
(Now you'll forget me right?)

Aditya moved a little closer and held her hand.

Aditya- Aap koi bhoolne wali cheez ho?
(Are you something worth forgetting?)

He said this with all the genuineness in his eyes. She smiled and pushed his chest away.

Inaayat- Good Night.

He just stood there and looked at her disappearing in the darkness.

~Next morning~

Aditya couldn't find Armaan and Inaayat during the breakfast.

Aditya- I'm sure dono kumbhkaran so rahe honge.
(I'm sure these sleepyheads are still sleeping)

He tried calling them. Now and later. But the call wouldn't go through. He tried knocking at their doors, but they didn't answer.

He had to enquire the hotel authorities.

Aditya- Umm do you know anything about the people staying in rooms 807 and 809? They're my friends.

Manager- Uh, they checked out sir. Today at 7am. Infact a driver dropped them at the airport.

Aditya- What? That can't be true. They had no plans of leaving.
Manager- Umm I don't know sir.

Aditya had no clue what was even happening. He came back to his room and tried calling Saad, Armaan and Inaayat. Nobody bothered to answer. He had a rush of thoughts and emotions.

Aditya- Ho sakta hai koi emergency ho. Lekin woh mujhe bina bataye kyu jaayegi? Aur phone bhi nahi utha rahi? What if-if she wanted to get away from me? What if she didn't like me making a move? Fuck.
(Maybe there's some emergency. But why would she go without telling me? And she's not even answering the phone)

He pushed his hair back in distress.
He was worried, angry and stressed.

"Akele hum hi shaamil nahi iss jurm mein,
nazrein jab mili thi muskaaye tum bhi the"

╚══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══╝

Uh Oh what?🫣

Remember to keep the comments dignified, and express your reviews🩷
All the characters, references, places in the play are fictional✨

╚══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══╝