Na darega dil imtihaano se⚔️

🎧: Jeetne ke liye (KK)

They didn't see each other for the rest of the day. Aditya had arranged for Inaayat's clothes and stuff. It was almost midnight now.

Aditya couldn't rest for a moment. This was the last chance he had to get hold of Kuraim. Abdul had already revealed Kuraim's 'adda' and they would go there the next morning.

Aditya- Kal ki subah hi sab kuch decide karegi. It's now or never. Kuraim, saare badle kal hi liye jaayenge.
(Tomorrow's morning decides everything. Kuraim, all the revenges will be taken tomorrow now)

He shut his laptop and took out his wallet. He looked at the picture of his grandmother and a young man.

He stared at the pictures for long and a lone tear escaped his eye. He tried sleeping but couldn't lay peacefully. His mind wouldn't be at peace until he had Kuraim in his hold.

He texted Inaayat.

"Hopefully tomorrow will be the last day on this case. We'll finally get hold of Kuraim. I have gathered all the details, we'll meet at 8 am tomorrow. I've informed Armaan as well."

He took a deep breath after sending the text. His inner conscience forced him to send another text, while his heart stopped him. But he let his impulsive thoughts took over him and he did send another one.

"Then we go our own ways"

Inaayat had her clothes now, but still wouldn't change. She felt way too comfortable and safe in his clothes. She was about to lay down and phone pinged.

She smiled at the notification of his name. But her heart sank reading the message. She was happy that the case was getting over, and her dream of leading the case and accomplishing it was coming to life.

But that came with this. separation. She had not thought about it yet. She texted him a thumbs up and tried to unsee the second text.

The entire night went entirely into overthinking, in both the rooms.

Next morning.

Both of them had not slept a minute. But were energetic as hell. The feeling of winning over the Most Wanted Criminal was so good. Probably the best.

It was around 7:30am and there was a knock on the door. Inaayat was almost ready while she opened the door. It was the room service.

Employee- Ma'am your breakfast.
Inaayat- Umm I didn't order anything.
Employee- Someone else did that for you.

The employee uncovered the food, and it was Inaayat's everyday breakfast.

An omelette with a toast. And her coffee.
She knew who ordered that for her. He probably noticed her a lot.

Inaayat- Uh Thanks. Also did you give any breakfast in the next room too?
Employee- uh yeah, Sir ordered the same.

Inaayat smiled and accepted the breakfast.

Inaayat- Dikhate hi hain ki humse khafa hai.
(He just shows that he's angry at me)

All three of them meet in the hotel lobby at 8 sharp.

As Inaayat approached the corner the guys were standing in, she smiled at them.

Aditya- How's your foot? You'll be comfortable to walk?

Inaayat- Ji. Abhi chalke aaye na hum.
(Yes, I came by myself now)

Armaan- Pehle toh Thankyou Aditya. Aap aagaye warna hum toh bure fas chuke the.

(Firstly Thankyou Aditya. If you hadn't come, we would have been in a big problem)

Aditya smiled at him and patted his arm.