𝟎𝟐𝟔.limbs of our friends go amiss

╔═══════════════╗

𝑺𝑰𝑳𝑬𝑵𝑻 𝑺𝑪𝑹𝑬𝑨𝑴𝑺
chapter twenty six

═══════════════

𝘴𝘪𝘤𝘬 𝘦𝘱𝘪𝘴𝘰𝘥𝘦

𝘴𝘪𝘤𝘬 𝘦𝘱𝘪𝘴𝘰𝘥𝘦

"OPEN THE DOOR!"

The panicked voice of her father rang through the prison as both Rory and Ev jumped up in their spots Rory hopping off the bottom bed while Ev jumped off the top both teens rushing down to see her father along with the other wheeling in a bleeding Hershel. Both teens stead in shock as they rushed down the stairs into the cell they'd placed Hershel into.

"Get him on the bed! He got bit." Her father said as a couple of the members carefully moved Hershel onto the bed.

"Oh, my god, he's gonna turn!" Beth cried looking at her fathers weak and dying body. Everett moved straight for Beth wrapping an arm around the girl as she placed her head on his chest sobbing at the thought of losing her father.

"Did you cut it off?" Her mother asked making her father nod. Rory figured that must of been where the man was bitten and her father cut it off hoping the infection wouldn't spared. Rory

"Maybe you got it in time." Her mother said. Rory stood at the door foot of the bed – her eyes still as wide as they were before looking at the man who once saved her life.

"I need bandages!" Carol called out looking around at everyone hoping for some bandages for Hershel's leg.

"We used everything we had!" Glenn said the panic clear in his voice.

"Well, get more! Anything!" Carol said back with a high and desperate tone. "Carl, go get the towels from the back, right next to my bed!" Her mother demanded prompting her little brother to take off to fetch the towels.

"Is he gonna die?" Beth asked lifting her head from Evs chest to look at her barely moving father.

"No, no, no, he's gonna be okay." Lori said rubbing the girls name as she remained tight in Evs grip.

"You think you can help him?" Rory heard her father asked Carol who was currently the one taking control of Hershel's care.

"I need to keep his leg elevated. Get some pillows!" Carol demanded.

"He's already bled through the shits!" Maggie spoke in horror seeing how much blood was coming from her father.

"We can burn the wound to clot the blood. I can start a fire." Glenn suggested.