𝟎𝟑𝟑.have we reached that point already?

╔═══════════════╗

𝑺𝑰𝑳𝑬𝑵𝑻 𝑺𝑪𝑹𝑬𝑨𝑴𝑺
chapter thirty three

═══════════════

𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘶𝘪𝘤𝘪𝘥𝘦 𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘦𝘱𝘪𝘴𝘰𝘥𝘦

HE SAT ON the dirt road as the night became early morning. With his back against the car - his knees to his chest - next to him being a standing up Michonne and on the ground opposite him Glenn and Rory stood just in front of Everett. The night before the group had found out Daryl was taken by the governor so both Rick and Maggie went back for him. Rory wanted to go. She volunteered herself to go along and help get back the Dixon man. However her father had other plans as he immediately shut down her ideas. And this time Rory - very reluctantly listened.

As he sat starting down at the dirt ground his mind was amid. Everett was known for having a bright personality – always so trusting and loyal – never known for holding grudges or hatred to anyone – despite his life. But the governor changed all that. He made Everett Endicott have a tragic reality check by what he did. Reminding the poor boy as to what humans are capable of – and that not every person has that humanity inside of them.

"Glenn!" The sound of their leaders voice came as both Glenn and Everett rose from the ground taking off towards the woods along with Michonne and Rory.

"Rick. Oh, thank God." Glenn said as they all rushed over. Everett was thrilled to see Rory's father and Maggie in one piece along with Daryl and — Merle

"Now we got a problem here. I need you to back up." Rick said as Merle now came into view for all. Glenn was the first to step forward retracting his weapon pointing it in Merle's face. Everett too pulled a gun he was given by Rick the night before as Michonne held her katana high as Rory held her bat.

"What the hell is he doing here?" Glenn roared as Maggie got behind Glenn holding a gun as well. Daryl jumped to his brothers defence as he stood in front of Glenn now his gun pointed un his face.

"Hey, hey, hey!" Their leader said as he got in front of Michonne. Everett only stood a few meters behind Glenn with his gun pointed at Merle. He didn't understand. Why the hell was Merle here and not six feet underground?

"Hey, put it down!" Rick roared in Michonne direction. He then made eye contact with his daughter who too had the same type of fierce glare Michonne did.

"Hey you two down!" He said. His daughter however didn't budge. As the group continued to yell at one another Daryl yelling at Glenn and Rick yelling at Michonne - nobody seemed to budge in the sightly of what they believed. Everett wanted Merle gone. Merle had been the one who'd gone out of his way to take him along with Glenn and Maggie. If Merle had just left them alone then the governor wouldn't have...