CHAPTER SIX,

Hawks was sitting on his couch, a bottle of whiskey in front of him as he watched some lame soap opera, once he enjoyed watching them but now they just helped him take his mind off of things.

They had found out a bit more.

Hawks' thoughts came out to be right, she had been raped.

But she wouldn't give out the name of the man who hurt her.

Some officer's had asked her if the boy that had hurt her was somebody she knew, she had refused to answer any further questions.

Her reasoning: "I don't know anything about him. He just did it out of nowhere."

And their conversation after he had escorted her home was also still stuck in his mind, engraved into his brain.

"You're a fan of mine?", the hero asked, trying to start some small-talk during the uncomfortable silent walk.

"Yeah. You're an amazing hero", the girl muttered, looking up at the hero.

"Well, I'm glad to have such a nice girl as my fan. Let me know if you ever need something", Hawks spoke, "I'm sure you know where my agency is, right?"

A nod.

"Well, if you ever wanna talk, if you ever need help, you can just ring my agency up, I told them if you call or come in, to let me know immediately."

"That's kind of you."

Hawks just smiled his carefree boyish smile.

He was a really young hero. Been a hero for merely a year, freshly graduated from UA and having just gotten his own real agency.

Of course he was criticized by many reporters and so many people for being so young, for still living his life like a carefree young adult.

Going out to parties, getting black-out drunk, smoking weed, having flings with so many girls, flirting with anything that caught his interest (sometimes even a lamp pole if he was drunk).

But Y/N found him authentic.

Because no hero was a true goody two shoes like they had always been painted out to be.

No hero could really be like All Might, having no flaws was inhumane, and just not realistic.

So the girl admired the young hero.

He was her idol.

Hawks knew it without her having to tell him, he saw it in her eyes, in the way her posture opened slightly while being with him.

"This is your house?"

"Mhm", Y/N hummed, pulling out her keys, walking up to her front porch, hesitant to open it, afraid Hawks would be able to see her prized 'possessions'.

"Thank you for your help Mr. Hawks", Y/N spoke, turning to look at the hero who was stunned, nobody ever referred to him as 'Mr.".

"Don't worry about it kiddo. Let me know if you ever need help!", with that the hero flew away, leaving Y/N to enter her home.

=

Y/N also still remembered the time Hawks had escorted her home, and she allowed her mind to drift off, to drift away, back to the events after Hawks had left her at home.

She had immediately stripped herself off all clothes on her body, having taken a very hot shower and scrubbed her skin as much as possible.

Once she had felt clean enough she got out drying off herself and deciding to give herself a new hair-cut.

After all, her hair was one of the things this Osanai said that he had liked, so now it had to say goodbye.

So all that the girl was left with was a rather messy choppy short haircut, her hair now instead of almost reaching her waist, fell just above her shoulders, her contacts ditched onto the side, throwing the scissors that now broke thanks to Y/N's thick hair into the trash-bin that was next to the toilet and counter with the sink, quickly wiping the rest of her hair that she had lost due to the blade into the bin as well, leaving her bathroom, covered in her red bathing-robe, deciding to take it off once she saw her full-body reflection, getting changed into a sweater (she might have stolen from Pah-chin) and into a pair of grey sweat-pants, black fuzzy socks to end her 'outfit', making her way downstairs and throwing her clothes into the washing machine, locking everything in the house as she sat down in the living room, starring up at the heads in jars.

When she had stared at the eyeless heads the woman had appeared for the second time since Y/N had went through this 'transformation' and turned into this odd girl that was almost a stranger to herself.

"That boyish hero could be a good asset to our cause."

"Our cause?", Y/N muttered, starring still at her parents heads, not meeting the eyes she herself wore.

"Revenge my sweetling."

"Who even are you? You never told me your name. All I know is that you're some kind of crazy woman who appears out of nowhere!"

"I already told you. I am you. You are me."

"That doesn't make any sense!"

"Listen closely my sweetling: somewhere in this city Chainsaw Man resides, and we want his heart."

"For what?"

"For power. If we have his heart no one will ever be able to harm us."

"And how do we know who has his heart?"

"For that you'll need to make contracts."

"With whom?"

"With devils."

"Devils? Those are long extinct."

"That's what those heroes made you believe. But we are thriving and alive. You yourself are one sweetling. We are the Control Devil, and you are my reincarnation. So you must fullfill your duty."

"And how exactly am I supposed to fulfill this duty?"

"You follow my lead, my commands. You revive the devil-hunters, become powerful, become the supreme leader of this god-forsaken country. And once you are in full control of it, you'll have easy game, we'll find Chainsaw Man, take his heart and will be unstoppable."

Y/N thought for a moment, "And how are we supposed to get this power? All I can do is make a little fire. Nothing more."

"We are the Control Devil. We can inherit and borrow the power of any Devil we make a contract with, any being we make a contract with. And they will be our loyal subjects. We'll try small at first. Take control of an animal, rats are easy. Build your army of rats. Once you have them you go to bigger animals, then to humans, then to devils. Even dead people can be controlled by us."

Y/N was stunned, she just went from having this minor quirk to being overpowered, being capable of taking down All Might.

And this power would lead to so much damage, and Makima was aware of it, ready to guide Y/N to become the Mistress of Death, she will be the one to kill Chainsaw Man, finally his heart would be hers.

===

A/N:

Author here!

Hello my lovely readers!

Another chapter! If you enjoyed please leave a vote and a comment with any questions, thoughts, ideas or feedback! As I'm sadly still feeling like a complete zombie I probably will publish another chapter, as I'm most motivated when I'm half dead, so we'll so how long I can keep up with updates here!

Have a lovely day / night and stay tuned!
your author <3