Chapter THIRTY-THREE.:

"What is her deal?", Uraraka whispered to Toru who shrugged as she put on her training pants, "I don't know Uraraka-chan, but I heard some bad things about that girl."

"What do you mean?", Mina asked as she pulled her shirt over her head.

"She's infamous all across Japan. Been hanging around with the wrong crowd if you get what I mean", Toru continued. Most of the girls from 1A got along great, except for Y/N. She made sure to keep her distance.

"I knew she was trouble, but not infamous", Momo muttered as Tsuyu nodded, "Just look at her tattoos. Ribbit."

"You bunch done talking?", Y/N asked coldly as she stretched herself a bit, satisfied with the cracks that left her back.

"Look", Momo started, "We aren't many girls in class, so let's get along, right? We were just curious."

"Curiosity killed the cat. I'm not here to find friends. I have my friends." With that Y/N left the girl's changing room and waiting outside on the track field.

"Everybody here? Good", Aizawa started as he got over the program with his students.

First up was the 50m dash. Y/N just stood at the start of the track, she was up first, she looked so unbothered by the fact that Aizawa was looking at her harshly.

"Ready? Set. Go!", he started to take her time as the girl just huffed, snipping her fingers as a hoard of rats seemingly appeared out of nowhere and seemed to swallow the girl whole, appearing at the other line of the track again as the rats disappeared from her.

"4 seconds exactly."

"So the creepy girl got a creepy quirk, huh?", Kirishima asked with a grin as he looked at Bakugo, "I'll beat her time."

Bakugo, in fact, did not beat her time. He was slower than her by a whole 0.13 seconds.

And just like that the hours ticked by before Aizawa let the students change back into their uniforms.

"And what do you guys think about the girls in our class?", Denki asked as he and the other boys were getting changed in their own locker room.

"They seem nice, except for that red haired girl. She's creepy", Midoriya said as he gave his classmates a smile.

"The bitch beat me by .13 seconds", Bakugo muttered angrily.

Todoroki just kept to himself, he had already met that red haired girl before, just as Iida and Momo had.

"Creepy or not, she's hot", Mineta started to swarm about the girl with the supposed rat-quirk.

"Okay you pests, this is your physical chart. The knowledge chart will join soon", Aizawa said as he hung a list up on the pin wall of his class. It clearly showed the ranking of his students, "This test will be re-taken every semester to year."

Y/N was ranked third, one place above Bakugo who was fuming mad now.

=

"Oi! Red-head!"

"Hm?"

That sight enraged the boy even more. Not only was a girl as nonchalant as her better than him, but she was also smoking. So a nicotine-addicted nonchalant girl was better than him.

"How the fuck are you better than me? Look at you!"

"Maybe because I don't have the need to show the world how big and strong I am?", Y/N smiled, exposing her tongue-piercing as she talked.

"Todalo fuckface", Y/N smiled as she held her middle-finger up while walking away from the fuming blonde.

=

"You called Mikey?", Izana asked as he stood in his younger brother's office.

"Y/N. You know her damn well."

"Just as you do."

"She's in UA."

"She told me about that stupid dream."

"You didn't tell me."

"I didn't know you'd be interested in her. You two didn't seem to get along at all."

"I still want her."

"Don't Mikey. We both know that you'll bring her into a life that she won't like."

"I'm selfish."

"Yes you are."

Mikey turned to look at Izana. Unspoken words between the two brothers.

=

"What do you want Tape?", Y/N asked the black haired boy at lunch as he sat down across from her, some of his newfound friends having joined him.

"You're in our class as well. It's good to form connections and friendships with those around you", Kirishima said proudly with a toothy grin.

"That's bullshit. When life gets hard your friends are the first ones to let you down."

"Don't be so pessimistic", Mina whined as she sat next to the girl who rolled her eyes.

"Also, I have my few friends, I don't need more."

"Do they go to UA as well?", Denki asked and the girl shook her head, "No. They hate heroes."

"And you're training to be a hero?"

"Well, gotta find new ways to piss 'em off. Plus they're gonna need someone in the legal field."

"Anyways. I'm out", Y/N smiled tightly as she got up and grabbed the little packet out of her blazer pockets before walking out.

"So she smokes", Sero muttered.

"She's a hard one to crack."

===

A/N:

Author here!

Hello and welcome back to a new chapter! If you enjoyed please leave a vote and a comment with your thoughts, ideas, questions and anything else you'd like me to know! I appreciate you all very much!

Have a lovely day / night,
your author <3