CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT; TW

HOT ANGRY SEX; DIRTY SEX; BUT IT HAS PLOT

"Fuck-", the blonde breathed out as he and the girl separated.

Both were catching their breaths, Mikey finally found a girl that had the same amount of stamina as he himself. And he was getting addicted to it. Addicted to being able to do what he pleased without having to worry about his girl getting in pain.

The red haired girl was on top of him, arms on his hard chest as she was catching her breath, glaring down at him.

"Know your fucking place", she hissed at him and Mikey gave her the same glare, "I'm the commander of Tom an. You know your place."

"You may be the commander out there, but here, I am your commander", Y/N spoke lowly, feeling herself grow stronger and more and more powerful over the boy who laid back down, arms resting behind his head as he watched the girl moving up and down to the rhythm of the song playing in the background.

Quite odd how their little talk got to this. Both fucking each other brainless.

"What a fucking witch you are", Mikey groaned as she moved a certain way to made even the Invincible Mikey crumble under her touch.

She was the only one capable of this power, no girl before had done this to him. Witchery, must be witchery, he thought, eyes glistening as he watched the sweat dripple down her smooth skin.

What a beautiful Sin.

What a truly beautiful sin that girl was.

"Already in love?"

"Why'd you think that slut?"

At this she pushed him down, straddling him as she slammed his hands next to his head, "Don't fucking call me a slut", she hissed lowly and Mikey grinned.

"Why? Don't like it when you're the one being degraded?", Mikey asked, freeing has hands with ease as his hands found their place on her damp hips, helping the girl move up and down.

"No", Y/N breathed out as she tugged Mikey's hair, pulling him up to meet her gaze. Their eyes connecting as Mikey's arms wrapped around Y/N's frame.

"All bark no bite", Mikey groaned into her hair as he sniffed her shampoo, it truly smelled as great as Mitsuya had told them.

But it was different than described, a bit was off.

Citrus was added to her scent, a scent Shinichiro used to have form time to time, but never tell him why.

"Vixen", he spoke when Y/N stayed mute, her nails digging into the back of his neck, drawing groans from the boy.

"Why mute suddenly?", Mikey asked, longing for her to let him see behind those curtains of her heart.

"Fuck you", she pat and Mikey smiled contently, "You seem to enjoy doing that my witch."

"I'll kill you", she hissed and Mikey smiled sleazily, a smile that somehow reminded her of Ran, and that thought did not turn her off in the slightest.

"All bark and no bite. Fucking knew it", Mikey muttered into her skin, sucking on the sweet and tender skin of her collar bone, making sure to leave a little mark for her to find in the morning.

"You want me to bite. Fine", she stated, pulling Mikey by his hair to fold his head backwards, craning his neck to look up as she sunk her teeth into the space between his shoulder and neck, making sure to leave the boy breathless before she pushed him back down. His hands still clasped around her waist, leaving bruises with his firm grip.

"So you can bite", Mikey huffed as he was wrestling with her for dominance, and she was surprisingly strong, being capable of pinning the boy down all the while riding him.

"Want me to bite your tongue off as well?", she hissed as both started reaching their high.

"Fuck", Mikey groaned as he finished, plopping back onto the soft mattress as the girl above him was catching her breath as she was crawling off him. Taking a seat by the edge of the bed, one leg dangling off as she looked out of the window.

"Huh?", Mikey asked, sitting up as he covered his lower half with the black sheets, one arm wrapping around the girl's collar-bone, a touch she snuck herself out of, stretching over to her bedside-table and pulling out her pack of cigarettes and a lighter, lighting herself a smoke as she got up, still butt-naked wrapping herself in her silk-robe, a gift from Hawks, to try and make her forgive him.

She gladly took the gift.

"Did I change your answer?", Mikey asked, getting up and putting on his boxers as he walked towards the girl who now was sitting on the fine chair on her balcony, her careful eyes watching each one of Mikey's movements as he stopped behind her chair, his own charcoal eyes peering into her soul.

She slowly blew the smoke out of her mouth, "I'd rather die."

"Then why did we fuck?", Mikey asked.

"Because I wanted to", Y/N said, "You can leave now."

"How old are you again?"

"Who cares?", Y/N grumbled as she looked up at the sky, ignoring the bright red feather which landed on a tree in her garden.

"What're you waiting for? Need help finding the door?", Y/N asked with annoyance lacing her tone.

She heard Mikey crack his neck, "Still don't know what Mitsuya and Baji saw in you."

With that he left a pang in Y/N's chest, clutching the necklace in one hand as she put her cigarette out on the dyed glass table as she got up and walked back into her room, shutting the doors and blinds behind herself.

Now she was filled with rage and wanted nothing more than to end Manjiro Sano.

A new motivation which Izana would welcome with open arms.

===

A/N:

Hello and welcome back my lovely readers!

So, I was thinking: Goretober? And if so any special wishes? Or would you guys prefer Kinktober? I'm open for both, hehe

Now, please leave a vote and a comment with your thoughts, ideas, questions and general feedback on this book if you enjoy it!

Have a lovely day / night and stay tuned,
your author <3