part five

Weiying, Chang , haikuan ,wangji. Everyone comes home.

Haiquan: uncle I show Chang and Weiying the room.

Lan qiren: Yes son

Mr Jiang: Haiquan does not need separate rooms. On your side, Chang is about to get married anyway. You two in one room, and Wangji and Weiying in one room, you don't mind Weiying.

Not at all uncle. I would be happy. Wangji will not have any problem, will he not, uncle?

Lan qiren: wangji you tell. Weiying can stay in your room.

Yes uncle.

Ok. Let's cook.
Wangji: Yes uncle.

Who will cook the food uncle?

Son, Wangji and I cook dinner.

I also go with you.

Lan qiren: To weiying I rest today, you and Wangji cook.

Weiying : Wow uncle you are great. Muuuaaah
Weiying goes after Wangji.

Mr Jiang: You understand qiren.

Lan qiren and mr jiang were both watching wangji and weiying leave. Wei was beaming with joy.

Lan qiren: Weiying may have lost her memory, but Weiying could not forget Wangji from her heart. May God wei's memory come soon. My WangJi could hardly contain himself.

Wangji and Weiying arrive at the kitchen. Wangji takes out the rice. Weiying asks what shall I do. Wangji looks at Wei. Then says Wash the vegetables first. Wangji gives vegetables to wei to wash. Wangji cleans the rice. And tells Wei to cut the vegetables while I add the rice. Weiying cleans the vegetables. wangji asks wei, You know how to cut vegetables. Weiying points her finger at Wangji's chest and says,

I cook such good food that I can cook and feed you for the rest of my life.

Wangji looks into Wei's eyes. After a while he clears his throat and says. I don't need you, I can cook myself.

Weiying feels bad about Wangji but wei doesn't say anything. And starts cooking together.
Everyone ate the food, today's food was highly appreciated.

Haikuan: Wow weiying you cooked very well.

Chang: Yes Wangji, both of you have cooked a very nice meal together.

Mr Jiang: May both of you have such a good life.

Lan Qiren: Wangji, your own college madam's relationship offer has come for you.

Weiying closes both her fists after hearing this. Weiying gets up and leaves. Wangji sees Wei leaving. Wangji wanted Weiying to remember , Wangji and his memories first.

Weiying didn't eat the food properly. His appetite is gone. Weiying had only been here a few hours. But he finds his relationship with Wangji old. Weiying also feels Wangji's nature as if Wangji is angry with him. But for what, he doesn't even know. Upon hearing of Wangji's relationship, Weiying felt pain in his heart. Weiying cannot see Wangji with anyone else. Can't even think.
Weiying was praying in his heart that Wangji would refuse.
Weying stays on the roof of the house until late at night. He spends the middle of the night thinking about Wangji.
When Weiying comes to Wangji's room in the middle of the night, He finds Wangji asleep on the bed. Weiying falls asleep on the sofa.
WangJi looks back at Weiying. Weiying slept with his back towards him.
Wangji thinks at what point are we standing today. But I can't live without Weiying. I also know that Weiying has forgotten me. Still Weiying is teasing me. He was only attracted to me, he did not fall in love. So what will I do? While thinking, Wangji did not realize when Weiying came to him. Weiying asks, what are you thinking sitting so late at night. When Wangji looks at himself, he sees that he is sitting up. Wangji thinks, when did I get up and sit.
Without answering Wangji, Weiying gets up, and starts to leave.

Seeing Weiying leaving, Wangji stands up and asks her, where are you going.
Weiying doesn't turn around and turns back to reply, I can't sleep. I'm going to the terrace.
Wangji says bluntly, don't go. I put you to sleep.
Weiying sighs, I'm not a little kid.
Weiying you going away from me again?

Weiying pauses after listening to Wangjie. Turns back and looks at Wangji, Wangji had tears in his eyes. Weiying's heart aches upon seeing Wangji like this.

Okay don't cry, I'm not leaving. Weiying hugs Wangji. Wei is very relieved by hugging Wangji. Wei says, I have never felt so relaxed before today. Now I am feeling sleepy.
Wangji makes Wei sleep with him. It was four o'clock in the morning. Wangji's eyes open. Wangji hugged Weiying. Wangji feels something poke hard between his legs. Wangji looks at Weiying, Weiying asleep. Wangji can't help himself and bites Wei's lips hard. Weiying wakes up from pain, and with sleepy eyes, Wei looks at Wangji. wei asks what happened. Wangji smiles at Wei. And starts kissing Weiying forcefully. Now Weiying has lost her sleep completely. Weiying is overjoyed. wei grabs hold of wangji's waist, and pulls wangji onto him. Weiying started supporting Wangji. Wangji was doing whatever he wanted. And Wei also let Wangji do it with himself. Wangjie began to unbutton Weiying's shirt. And starts kissing on Wei's neck. Kisses on Wei's vline. Wangji says, wei you can't escape from me. You told me you will come back. But you came back after so long. What right do you have to leave me? Wangjie starts crying on Wei's chest. Wei's chest becomes wet with Wangji's tears. Wangji says, you have no right to go to anyone other than me. You will finish what you started in the hospital. i will never forgive you.I will never leave you I will never let you go away from me. how can you forget me, It took you six years to come to me. how can you do this.

Tears welled up in Weiying's eyes. weiying says, What have you buried in your heart? Take it all out. I want to hear everything. What did my boyfriend keep in his heart for so many years?  I can't even apologize to you.

&&_&&&&_&&&__&&&&__&&&_&&&&_&&

Hello friends.

If you like, then please vote.

How are you?

1013words.