Part seven

Wangji nervously tells Weiying,
nothing like that Weiying, ma'am was just talking to me. Nothing like this happened between us.
Weiying was just looking at Wangji. There was anger in Weiying's eyes.

Wangji says again in a stuttering voice.
Weiying trust me. Nothing is as you think. We just work together.
.

weiying, I have some work Wangji, I'll go.

Wangji: Shall I go with you too?

No . I am leaving for my work. you must be tired Rest. Weiying leaves from there.

Wangji then says softly, Weiying please don't leave me. I can not live without you.

Weiying lashes out and punches the wall. Weiying felt very bad that Wangji had such a photo with someone else.
Weiying takes out her phone, goes to Wangji's college site and sees that there were many comments on that photo of Wangji.The students were saying that the pair of these two is very good.
Seeing all this, Weiying became more angry. Weiying tells herself that she must do something soon.

The whole day passed, but Weiying did not come home. Wangji's heart was beating fast, he could not understand what wei said.Strange thoughts started coming in his mind. Seeing this, three days passed. Today that day has come, today was Wangji's birthday.Weiying did not come home from both the three. When Wangji asked Uncle Jiang, he told that he had gone for business. He has to meet someone. Wangji used to cry the whole night.

Wangji had not slept well for three days. Dark circles had formed under his eyes. Wangji was staying in himself, he did not come home even today, is he so angry with me. Wangji gets ready and goes to college. He didn't even cook breakfast.Seeing Wangji like this in the house, everyone got upset.

Wangji set foot inside the gate of his college. Wangji was walking with his head down. He does not know what is happening around him. Then a voice comes from behind Wangji.

'

Babu looked back.

The place where Wangji was walking becomes a pit. The sound comes again.

Wangji look back.

Wangji: Why??

Because you are my boyfriend.

Wangji: how do you know.

I know, because I had left the work at the hospital. I have to complete that work.

Wangji has tears in his eyes. And smile on face. Then Wangji remembers that he had said this about the hospital. Wangji does not turn back, and says, I told you this.

Weiying: So it means you will not see me. You are sure you want to talk in front of everyone.

Wangji: Yes, I do not believe you, you can even tell a lie.

Weiying: Evil smile comes on Wei's face, then Wei says, Wangji I told you while leaving the hospital, that I will come back. Wait for me. Before that at midnight. I came to you had kissed you And you were saying, someone will come.

Weiying : Now tell me wangji, the work you started in the hospital, you would like to do with me only for the rest of your life?
I have worked very hard to convert a straight boy into gay. I have converted a 16 year old boy to gay, he has waited for me for so many years, so I will not let my hard work go in vain.

Wangji's eyes get big. And quickly turns towards Weiying and runs very fast towards Weiying. And hugs Weiying very tightly.
The students of the entire college start shouting loudly.

Yes,Weiying only with you. only with you. I love you, I love you very much.

Wangji is overjoyed. Tears of happiness were flowing from his eyes.

Weiying: Will you marry me Wangji? You will have to get married to be with me for the rest of your life, Wangji.

Wangji: Yes yes, I want to marry you, I have waited a long time, no more.

Then it starts raining, Weiying and Wangjie get wet. Everyone runs inside the college hall. Weiying's shirt was completely drenched. Weiying just saved Wangji from getting wet. But Wei himself got wet.

Wangji looks around himself, then girls, boys were all looking at weiying. When Wangji saw Weiying, his eyes widened. Weiying's six pack was clearly visible. collar bone, v line, Everything was clearly visible. Weiying was looking like a complete hot sex god in the wet hair of the head.

Wangji drags Weiying by the arm and walks out of the college in the rain. Weiying is picked up in the car and taken home. Wangji grabs Weiying and takes her to his room. And slams the door shut.

Wangji pushes Weiying onto the bed, Weiying falls onto the bed on the weight of her back. Weiying doesn't say a word with his mouth open. Weiying was overjoyed in heart. Wangji tears Weiying's shirt in one fell swoop. And starts looking at Weiying with hungry eyes.

Wangji says, what you did to me all these years, made me wait, today you will get punished Weiying.

Weiying says in a low voice. I'm waiting, Wangji. There will be fun in this punishment of yours. An evil smile appears on Weiying's face, which Wangji cannot see.

Wangji kisses Weiying in Hungarian. Wangji kept his hands on both sides of Weiying's face. And was kissing on the lips. Wangji was biting on Weiying's lips with his teeth because Wangji did not know how to kiss.weiying laughs between kisses. wangji steps back seeing Weiying laughing. And lightly punches Weiying's bare chest. Hides his face in Weiying's chest. Weiying was laughing, Weiying's chest heaving up and down as he laughed.

wangji says you are making fun of me Weiying.
Weiying; Not at all, but let me tell you one thing.

Wangji; What?

Weying: Weiying brings Wangji down from above her. And whispers in her ear in a seductive voice.
wangji you will look good only under me.

I teach you how to kiss.  But first let's celebrate your birthday. If the top is young and the bottom is old, then the fun is something else.

Wangji: shutup. you are so shameless

Weiying: Today I will give you the surprise of your birthday. Which you will not forget for the whole life.

Wangji's face turns red with shame.

Weiying asks, are you ready to surprise Wangji?

Wangji nods his head yes. And a big smile comes on Wei's face.