one

I'm Haeil Han.

And today

I ran into my ex- girlfriend.

After 10 years.

And she was...

"Mr. Haeil Han?"

"Y-yes?"

"What are you doing? Go ahead. Introduce yourself."

The interviewer at the company I applied for!

- - - - - - - - - - - -

"Wait who? Eunsae? CHA EUN-SAE?" my friend whisper yelled making me nod, worried. "The competitive evil Eunsae from our highschool?"

"Yeah...and if I'll get the job.... she'll be my boss-". I sighed, worried, sipping on the drink that I ordered earlier.

"Wow, how ridiculous!" my friend shook his head before looking straight at me. "The chances of you running into that bitch!"

"Hey- , that's pretty harsh." I muttered, lowering my gaze.

JIYUN SEONG

my bestfriend since highschool

"Harsh? my ass." he grumbled under his breath. "But dude- will you be able to work comfortably with her around?"

"I know. I know it'll be uncomfortable. But I have no other option, I have to get this job. My family needs me." I sighed, stressed about my interview earlier.

"I told you hae-il, not to date her. I told you, she's no different from other women, she was just stringing you along. Cute face but devil mind. Don't you remember what happened ten years ago?" Jiyun was annoyed. And I understand.

He was the only one beside my family who was always around when I went through hardships because of my ex girlfriend.

"How long did you guys date?" he asked getting up. I did the same, walking behind him with my drink.

"193 days."

"What are you? A perv? How come you remember the exact number?" He chuckled and pulled out a cig. "Want one?"

I shook my head, showing him my drink. Not that I'd have joined if I didn't had a drink. Smoking wasn't my thing. "We broke up before our 200-day anniversary."