two

Eunsae was always straightforward and overly honest.

At first that was what i liked about her, but at some point...

"Here,, enjoy." She placed the plate infront of me and then looked up. "We're having pork because of you. So eat up." she looked at her empty soju glass and sighed, "I was actually craving for chicken feet."

"Huh?" I blinked as I heard her mumble something. "Because of me?"

"Yeah." She nodded. "You can't eat spicy food." She smiled before scrunching her nose, "We always came to a pork belly restaurant as a compromise."  she tilted her head, "don't you remember?"

Is this what Jiyun was talking about?

"Oh that?" I lowered my gaze while watching her pour soju in my glass. "How can I forget?" I smiled to myself. "Ofcourse I remember."

"Cheers!"

We said in unison as our eyes met, our soju glasses clinked together, she chugged down the liquor and grinned.

My head was already filled with Eunsae and all those happy moments we shared....

She placed the glass on the table and winked at me with a big grin, "No wonder pork belly tastes best with soju! the best combo!" she paused before filling her glass again, "right?"

rather than all the hardships.

But

"EUNSAE?" I yelled, "CHA EUNSAE?" I ran behind her while holding her side bag and heels, she was a complete mess, walking around recklessly. "I don't think you're sober!"

"I am ! I am . . . I am" she giggled.

"Are you sure you can get home by yourself?" I asked following her.

She almost stumbled but I was fast and caught her by her arm to stabilize her on her feet. "Hey,,, ofcourse ~ I can!" she giggled.

I smiled. It was indeed funny. To see my strict boss acting silly after getting drunk.

I guess you're still a lightweight. Haha.

"I have legs, I can walk!" she shoved me away, "Ugh..."

"I know, I know you have legs! but you always -"

"Always?" she stopped to look at me, her eyes were almost closed, hazy, she was totally drunk. "Always what?" she asked moving close but tripped and fell, right on her face.

"Eunsae!" I gasped. I helped her up and looked at her, worried. "You always say you're okay but end up right on your face, tripping over. You're not sober." I sighed. "Then you get covered with bruises. . ." I said, pulling her up.

"Ow, that hurts! You always nag, Haeil-" She scowled. "I remember your nagging." she sat down again, squatting, slumping her head down, hugging her knees. "You always say 'You will get hurt, you will fall down.' Blah blah."

I ruffled my hair, slightly frustrated. "I know." I muttered, looking down at her. She smiled and looked up, giggling.

"You do? You remember?"