Part 11 - A Night to Remember (BOOK 1 FINALE)

Author's Recommendation: The Story continues in the BOOK 2 - FOUND YOU after Part 11.

Patapos na ang high-school journey nila, Jelyn's goal was to become the top of her class. Last year, she made it to second honor. Her dad would always remind her to be more competitive and push herself kung gusto niya makapasok sa isang magandang university to take up law in the future. She had to absorb all the pressure to become a perfect daughter. 

Ngayon umiikot ulit sa bahay, school at Tennis training ang buhay ni Jelyn. Sobrang busy na naman niya. They're now finalizing the list of high-school students who will graduate next year. Fourth-year high school came and there was no sign of courage from her to confirm her feelings for Ysah. Matagal na din silang hindi nagkakausap ni Ysah, weeks had already passed by.

Ysah, on the other hand, hanged-out with college students more often. She was dating Vince who was in his almost 20s. Nasa five years din ang gap nila. Dinadala siya ni Vince kung nasaan ang socialization and happenings. Being a spoiled brat from a well-off family, he was the kind of student who would just skip classes at tatambay na lamang sa billiaran. 

Madalas nasa labas na din si Ysah kasama ng boyfriend niya. Minsan hindi ito pumapasok sa mga classes niya.

"My younger sis is in love with her best friend...Eh?"

"But she's dating that boy... It doesn't make any sense.."

Sue, Ysah's sister accidentally found out and read Ysah's diary. She would like to confirm this.

But she did not want to confront her right away, she was just going to observe her until her younger sister would be ready to tell about it. Teenagers could easily change their minds.

Meanwhile, Jelyn was offered a scholarship to train as a professional Tennis player pero she had to refuse. Ayaw pumayag ng father niya. She must follow his orders.

"What's your plan Jelyn?" Marie asked her.

"To follow dad's footstep. Ano pa nga ba?"

"Hindi tungkol diyan. Tungkol kay... sa best friend mo. Best friend pa nga ba?"

"HA??? Pepwede ba yun??! Eh best friend ko siya?"

"Syempre! Pepwede yun. Tingnan mo sila Zoey at Cathy possible naman maging kayo ah." Marie was giving Jelyn some encouragement.

"Oo nga, naghiwalay naman sila." Sinagot siya ni Jelyn. Marie blinked fast and almost laughed.

Jelyn sighed heavily.

"Ugh, hindi ko na alam. I can't make any decision on my own." Jelyn was rubbing her dry lip with her finger. Litong lito na siya kung susundin ba niya ang kaniya ikaliligaya.

"Maybe try to listen to your gut feeling. At least sinubokan mo. Sinubokan niyo."
Inakbayan siya ni Marie na supportive naman sa kaniya.

"Parehas din kaya ang pagtingin niya sakin?"
Nag-alala si Jelyn habang nag-uusap sila sa may Tennis court. Papano niya masusulit ang high-school na kasama si Ysah?

"Maniwala ka sakin Jelyn, she's into you." Sabi pa ni Marie.
"Pano ang friendship namin? She already has a boyfriend." Hindi pa handa si Jelyn na masira lahat. Sa ngayon ay okay lang sa kaniya ang magparaya muna.

"Your friendship has already blossomed into something else." Marie told her.

"Huwag ka nang mag-isip ng kung ano-ano. Let your heart take over this time. Give it a chance before it's too late."