Ch 1

Painful screams of a woman could be heard all over the room . She was Diana . Her husband,  regulus was continously rubbing her hand and caressing her head. The healer said to diana , " Lady black , it is time for the baby to come out , push the baby out " .

Regulus tried to help her and said ," my love , please push out , it will be the last hardship you will be facing , please push out , my darling ". Diana gripped his hand tightly and gave a last final push . The healer took the baby out and heaved a peaceful sigh . But then his face went pale as he realized the baby wasn't crying .

Regulus asked the healer in panic , " why is my child not crying , do something " . Suddenly there was a crying outside of an infant boy  and the  baby in the healers arm started to cry also .

There was a visible sigh heard all over the room.

The healer face went back to its normal colour and congratulated regulus and gave him the child and said him , "it is a  girl , lord black "

He took his child in his arms and went near to Diana,  " Congratulations to us,  my butterfly , we have the most beautiful daughter ".

Her skin had become pale , her eyes were slow dropping.  Regulus called out to the healer in panic .

**author note **
Please support the story . Please  vote and comment and follow the newly Born child journey .