ch 3

Before Hermione was born, outside the delivery room :-

The atmosphere outside was tense , everybody was highly anticipating for the arrival of the new baby but were also scared for Diana as her pregnancy was very complicated.

Well it may not be true that everyone was concerned about her , there was this one person who only cared for the arrival of the new Black heir . Who else can it be other than Walburga Black, the grandmother of the soon- to- be-born baby .

She looked over to her husband and thought to her herself that atleast he was not drunk at this moment like always . She seriously cannot believe that while his grandchild is being born he is sober but while she was giving birth to his two heirs , forget about being sober , he was not even present at that time . Ask about being q hypocrite.

She looked around the place and rolled her eyes and said " Hmph , after the mudbloods , blood traitors and half bloods have come , this place is smelling like garbage " in her haughty voice while sneering because she cannot simply stop herself from making a comment and causing chaos and again rolled her eyes .

Sirius who was slowly pacing around retorted by saying " Careful mother, your eyes may permanently be struck like that and nobody likes a cross eyed pureblood "

Now what was left , a fight was sure to ensure .

Author's note

Please vote and comment. Please do share it with your friends.