ch 2

The healer did some complicated wand movements over her and exclaimed anxiously to the nurses to quickly bring the blood replenishing potion and thick golden potion .

Diana was given the potions and was still not opening her eyes . Regulus started to crying and shake her lifeless body saying,  " wake up,  diana , I am not the only one who needs you now , we have our baby too , please wake up my darling, please " with the baby still in his arms .

A lone silhouette with mask on its face only his eyes and little bit of chin was visible  opens the door loudly nobody could see its face because of hood and comes closer to the laying almost dead lady In the bed . It did some complex wand movements and green color flew out of the wand .

Diana slowly started to open her eyes , when she saw the silhouette,  she weakly mumbled , "go away to your death eaters  , father , I don't need your help " .

Her father , Tom riddle or Voldemort sighed at her stubbornness,  she couldn't even speak properly speak  and here she was saying him to go away .

Once he saw that she will be fine . He swished his robes back and disappeared before reaching the door .

Everybody stared at the spot where he disappeared in shock , only regulus was watching his wife .

Colour had returned to her face . Regulus asked her , "Are you fine ,my wife , Are you feeling alright , do you need anything darling " .

Diana replied to him saying she was fine just a  bit tired. She took the baby in her arms and stared at her lovingly . Regulus also stared adoringly at her and said , "isn't she beautiful,  my butterfly " .

Diana replied and said , "yes ,my love , the most beautiful ".

The nurse took the baby and exclaimed,  " it is time for the new mommy and baby to rest , lord black your daughter is premature so she needs special care and your wife is very weak , she needs rest too " .

She kept the baby in the crib and layer a blanket over her .

There was shouting heard outside the room , regulus sighed loudly . Diana weakly whispered with a smile , " our family are again fighting " .

Regulus replied,  " honestly,  they should be ashamed at how often they fight , rest my darling and I will go and handle them ". He gave a kiss to her cheek and caressed her head the went outside .