Loathing

The thing is, Giyuú never retaliated against any of Ubuyashiki's wishes

         The thing is, Giyuú never retaliated against any of Ubuyashiki's wishes. He was very loyal, if he said, Giyuú followed. That was when, to give the other pillars an opportunity for ground work the leader gave the pilar a seemingly simple job. To train new recruits just like his master trained him.  Great so far, right?

Not for Aki! Even if water breathing was considered the most easy style she wasn't the brightest tool in the sheed to say so. She would fail her traing , they would argue and he come right back at her. It seems the water pillar hated her, as much as she hated him. The insults were various, from him calling her a low life pleasant to her snapping back with the usual self centered freak! The among of times he threat to drop and failed her were equal with the amount of times they quarrel. And the numbers add a lot.

“Asshole.” she smiled sweetly as the man took a seat opposite to her whispering a, “Shut up.” that earned an arched brow from her and a twitch from himself.

The only reason he sat even remotely near her was that Ubuyashiki caught wind of their latest fight, and the complaint list seem to grow on his desk from the other people feed up with their constant fighting. So,  he asked  both to meet with him for tea to discuss the matter.

“It’s your fault we are in this mess.” she folded her arms, glaring daggers into the man’s soul.

“No it isn’t. You came at me.” He seemed bored, resting his head on his hand as he refused to break eye contact.

“Because you insulted me first!” she stood slightly, hands bracing on the wooden table as she nearly lunged at him.

“I didnt insult you, I insulted your intelligence. Not my fault you're an idiot, right? ” His statement was so monotone one  couldn’t help but burst out laughing again.

" Yeah, insult me!Very mature!"

It was Giyuú’s turn to look angry, his usually stoic expression changing to a scowl.

“Good morning.” At the sound of his voice both her and Giyu  quieted.

“I hope you two haven’t been waiting long.” Ubuyashiki, along with the guidance of his two daughters, took their seats at the small table as well.

“We haven’t been here long at all. How have you been, master?” Giyuú raised a question as one of the girls began serving tea.

“I’ve been well. Though I must say I’m sad to hear two of my children are fighting.”

Regardless of their dislike for one another, her and Giyuú both shared a look of guilt. Aki didn't know about Tomioka but she did feel a lot of compassion for the leader, he was sick and suffered a lot lately. Knowing that her behavior pours salt on the wound made her feel blameworthy.

He smiled kindly.

“I want to know why you two are fighting. Please.” he brought the cup to his lips, blowing on it slowly.