Bath House

Strong hands rested at her waist and pulled  closer, bodies pressed against each other as hot breath fanned on her neck

           Strong hands rested at her waist and pulled  closer, bodies pressed against each other as hot breath fanned on her neck. Who was in the bathhouse at this hour?! Soft moans slipping past her lips as the blue-eyed male moved up to her ear, whispering words that had her weak  knees and core throbbing in need.

"Just what do you think you're doing, Akiko?"

 " Giyuú,"she gasp,"why are you here-"

"Me?What about you?What do you think you're doing?"

" I..."

       A loud moan slipped past her lips as her walls stretched to accommodate the rough fingers pushing into her. Her back arched up against the wall fingers gripped at the wood beneath, trying to keep herself anchored to anything she could at that moment.

"Playing with yourself?Who told you that your alowed to do that, sweetheart?"

        The words had her moaning in embarrassment before she felt herself  clench around the hashira. The quick snap of his hands had her eyes rolling into the back of her head for a second. She  going past cloud nine at this point. The guy was relentless. Each thrust of his hand had a loud moan slip out of her parted mouth, walls gripping onto him as he continued to finger fuck her. Body bounced from the force of the thrusts.

"That's it, Akiko, let everyone know how you're feeling. Let them know you feel like this because of me. Don't try to ruin the mood by trying to run away ," he purred to her.

"Giyuú! Why are you doing this," Aki asked  nervously as the walls were closing thin on him. 

        The hashira was giggling. Her eyes were heart-shaped and a psychotic grin appeared on his face.

"Ask if you have to ask, but dont complain when you dont like the answer," he said as he wrapped his lips around hers. He muffled as he  pulled his tongue into her mouth, and wouldn't let it go. She pulled back.

      He hummed pleasantly as he rubbed her stomach. "Naughtly girl, Akiko! How are you supose to get pregnant if you do it yourself?I am the only  one who's allowed to pleasure you, I trough we established that yesterday. I belive punishment is in order," he pulled his fingers out spanking her over the ass.

       He was now wiping the sweat from his forehead, the bathhouse was really warm.

"I think you are really laughable, but as I promised you, we will dwell on the lessons untill you do get it. After all, we do have time till the demon lets his guard down."

        She hit his hand, nonetheless  her effort  he still managed to get a good grip on and yank her deeper into the bathhouse. It was late at night so it was mostly empty but the fear of anyone walking in  was ever-present. The hashira lead them in a changing  room lighted only by a weak candle and covered by a textile drapes, it  had an inner full body mirror and the cloth was tick enough  to not be see through  but  the candle still let a weak silhouette  on it.

"Now should be the best time to not have interlopers," he violently push her bare body against the mirror making her fall using her palms for support,"Wach yourself Akiko!" he slip his hand on her belly  between it and the mirror rubbing tender circles biting her lip in the process.

" I want you to remember this image everytime anyone sets hands on you! " he starts rubbing  her clit," Even more when you do yourself! I am the only one who's allowed to pleasure you! I want you to watch me, the men you loathe, fuck and knock you up! And have this image printed in your mind forever!" She began moaning, swaying her hips as the steamy mirror made contact eith her cheeck. "Then yet again. Just thinking of my warm flesh inside  excites you. I bet you can't wait!"

"Giyuú-" she plead feeling his tip entering before going  fully in, it didn't take long when she began feeling numb from the friction. She then realized that she was unable to move being stuck betwen the mirror and his build," You ass! Why are you the one who's mad? I did nothing wrong! If anything you should be blamed for breakng my privacy! "

"I hope you'd understand." he tugged her head to look back at the reflection,"And if you don't, I will make you understand. That's because I am your upper rank Akiko. I  already decided that you will birth my heirs since you suck as a slayer."

      The only thing she could do was blink as she mentally prepared for what Giyuú was going to do.

" Its not my fault you jackass!" she moan trough the movement of his hips," I was a virgin before all of this! You made me this way!"

"You are full of excuses" said Giyuú as he whispered in her ear. "Just enjoy the show and think of me. And only me." he leaned forward and started biting her neck. It started with light pecks and then he began biting hard. She couldn't move, but she felt every single sensation the hashira gave her.

      He began playing with each  nipples, giving them a rough massage while  biting as hard as he could on her neck. With tear stained eyes she submitted herself into her pleasure. Moans slowly came from her hoarse mouth.

"Starting to feel good, Aki?," he asked. "I'm glad."

        He  continued kissing her neck. Everything seemed to move in a bit of a blur. One minute she were sitting in the shower in Midoriya's bathhouse, the next minute she  was on against the wall, pinned to the mirror as they both shared a hot kiss. The feelings that poured out between the two of them during that kiss had been pent up for some time. A dark blush covered her face as he pulled back trying to catch his breath as he hovered over her panting form.

"I-I can't take it anymore, Giyuu, I-I am sorry!I wont do it agin! I-I", she struggled to articulate an apology while pushing against the steam up mirror, her build almost slipping up from the bodyguard position  he was holding her in, pressing deep within her, drawn-out moans echoing around both as he buried to the hilt, savoring the feeling of her walls pulsating tightly against him.

       Aki could feel her eyes roll to the back of her head as Giyuú trusted deeply into her, the man's hands-free to roam and explore her body, and if height allowed, she was shorter than him, her neck readily available for some lovin'. Even so, her smaller frame bounced roughly against him, much to his delight. The fucked out look on his face as well as the way she fit against him drove the hashira  wild, eager to show how much he needed and wanted her. "F-Fuck, why did I wait this long to get in this cunt of yours?".

      The sudden words caught you her off guard as a loud mewl of delight slipped passed her lips, nails dragging down the mirrored wall  as she arched into his body. One could feel that knot at the bottom of her gut tighten to the point where it was going to break and she knew, due to the way her honey pot was being fucked, that wouldn't be too long. "Giyuú, I-I'm gonna".

         His rough thrusts never ceased as the orgasms ripped through her,  eyes screwing tightly shut. She had to grip his arms tightly to keep herself anchored and sane as they felt themself reaching the perfect high.

"I'm far from done, Aki.," he switched them to missionary, laying down  on the floor," You really upset me this time, not only are you foolish, you are foul-mounted and disrespectful! "

      Aki lost all sense of time as she continued to be fucked senseless by the male above. Her legs were numb,  clit and core were overly stimulated and body began to grow tired. Yet again she felt her end nearing and she gripped Tomioka's arm again, anchoring herself as a strangled sob left her throat when that final high crashed through.

     Nails were sure to leave little crescent marks that would no doubt bleed. A loud moan sounded from above as she turned her glassy stare to the man responsible for the state she were in. She could tell he was close as his movements gained momentum, slamming hard into as he shot hot ropes in. Still having some strength, the young woman felt herself being maneuvered until rested against him, the two still connected enjoying the aftermath of what had just happened.