Forest Shrine

Walking in awkward silence must become their new thing because as far as Aki noticed they didn't discuss once since the alley incident

        Walking in awkward silence must become their new thing because as far as Aki noticed they didn't discuss once since the alley incident. She didn't know how to feel about it, like about what happened between them.

      She had no "plan" with her virginity, she didn't goal to keep it till marriage or anything like that, she just happens to be a virgin at the age of 20 because she followed other goals, like gaining money and having a stable job. It ensures her survival so she focused on that, that was also why she was pursued by her parents to learn breathing styles.

       Because no matter how old fashion DSC seems they pay high tabs and fat bills! She could use the money, right? So she went for it, nobody said she was good but... That was why she questions what happened. Should she be mad? Not really, she didn't care for sex much, and right now she had to focus on their mission.

       The weird thing was the tranquility of the situation, no argument at all. They always argued, so what changed? It was probably cuz she was tired from the act. She did feel "peculiarly calm" lately, especially since the ribbon incident, which again she preferred not to pay attention to.

       Right about now, Giyuú was holding her hand leading into the forest near the village, silence, not even looking at her.

" How do you know that the demon is here, Giyuú?" she questions tired of the awkward silence since this morning." won't it make more sense for the demon to be in the village?"

He slowly blinked turning to look at her.

"You're so lucky you're attractive. Because you are dumb as a rock! "

"Hey!"

"Master told us the demon targeted young children, right?"

"Yes?" she answers unsure of what to say," but why into the forest?"

"Because the chief of the village said that the children play mostly near the forest entrance and it's from there that they saw the demon retreating back after killing the kids," he explain pulling her further away into the dense forest.

"I don't remember him telling me that," she placed a finger on her lip in confusion.

Gyiuú sigh.

"You were asleep in our room when he told me that." checking their surroundings he released her hand," he said that there is a shrine around the forest where the demon might reside. We need to find it."

" Great, let's split up! We can cover more ground that way," she suggested earning a frown from him.

" No way, you will just end up killed and I will have to be the one who explains to Master how I failed his task since you got killed and didn't come back."

" Are his words so strong on you?" she questioned surprised by his behavior, he was willing to prevent progress on the mission just to let her live and keep his "never failed me" title?"