iii. don't go

━━━━━༻𖥸༺━━━━━a love scenariowhere he stayedand she didn't━━━━━༻𖥸༺━━━━━

━━━━━༻𖥸༺━━━━━
a love scenario
where he stayed
and she didn't
━━━━━༻𖥸༺━━━━━

jimin looked at herself in the mirror and smiled excitedly as she twirled around in her complete kiss uniform.

"ugh! still ugly as ever."

her smile disappeared and was replaced with a frown as she noticed minho's reflection in the mirror.

"i hope you're talking about yourself because, i could see the ugliness from a mile away."

he rolled his eyes sarcastically. "that's rich coming from you." he retorted.

she scowled. "i will throw you out of my room!" she threatened.

"it's not your room, it's mine!"

she stuck her tongue out at him. "who would even want to be roommates with you?" she complained.

"a whole lot of people."

she rolled her eyes sarcastically. "dae and q don't count." she said and pretended to wipe a tear under her eye. "poor kindhearted souls, being forced to live with someone like you for years. i couldn't imagine how difficult it would've been for them."

minho scowled as she smirked smugly before walking away from the room.

"i hate you!"

"i hate you too!"

she grinned happily when she saw kitty with q and rushed over to her. "kitty!"

q chuckled lightly. "there isn't a second that you and minho aren't fighting, huh?" he asked, amused.

jimin shrugged. "he's insufferable."

"you're intolerable!"

kitty and q turned and saw minho standing behind jimin with a glare, but frowned when he noticed kitty.

"what are you still doing here?"

jimin and kitty rolled their eyes in annoyance as dae rushed inside the room.

"kitty, you're still here."

jimin smiled happily. "of course she is!"

minho scowled. "yes, she is." he complained and took out his phone. "i'm going to call campus police and have her forcefully removed."

"do not call campus police!"

protecting kitty, jimin reached her hand towards his phone, as did dae.

as soon as their hands touched, they felt a spark of electricity the moment they did. their eyes widened in surprise as they looked at each other.

meanwhile, minho narrowed his eyes at them and looked away.

jimin faked a cough and quickly grabbed the phone from minho and hid it behind her back as dae stared quietly at her.