vi. she's the one

━━━━━༻𖥸༺━━━━━a love scenario whereshe was confusedand he was losing━━━━━༻𖥸༺━━━━━

━━━━━༻𖥸༺━━━━━
a love scenario where
she was confused
and he was losing
━━━━━༻𖥸༺━━━━━

that night, jimin woke up to drink some water when she suddenly heard minho screaming.

she rushed inside his room and saw him sitting on his bed as he panted heavily.

"hey, are you okay?" she asked, worriedly.

minho looked up at her and his eyes widen in shock. "you!"

she flinched in surprise. "me?"

minho quickly got up from his bed and stood in front of her. he wrapped an arm around her waist and pulled her closer to him.

she gasped softly and gulped nervously. she felt her heart racing inside her chest. worse, the weird feeling came back again.

the two gazed at each other's eyes with their faces only inches away.

minho placed his forehead against hers and felt his heart racing inside his chest.

he knew it was wrong. if only it wasn't for his dream, he wouldn't let his emotions show.

"minho?"

her voice brought him back to reality and what he had to do.

he sighed heavily and pulled away. "mianhae." (i'm sorry.)

as he turned away, jimin glared at him.

'you should be, for making me feel this way.'

•••

jimin was silent the entire time q complained about kitty who kept on repeating her problems in life to them, about dae, yuri, her half-brother, and her necklace, before they forced her to come to minho's madness party to forget her problems for a moment and have fun.

"what's wrong with you today?"

she flinched in surprise and looked at q, who furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. "nothing. just not in the mood." she said and sighed heavily.

q raised an eyebrow as he forced her to sit on a bench overlooking the school field. "you should be in the mood, because we're going to minho's madness party. i can't wait to see what you will be wearing." he said, excitedly.

"the event of the year, of course. the thing is, i'm not going." she told q, who stared at her in shock.

"hold up, you're not going? why? you're a celebrity, you're used to going to parties, such as this. it's like a responsibility."

she shrugged. "i don't want anymore drama than i'm already in, and i'm getting confused."

q looked confused for a moment before realization dawned on him. "drama? oh no, what happened?" he asked, worriedly and gently grabbed her hands with his. "you can tell me."