iv. dandelions

━━━━━༻𖥸༺━━━━━a love scenariowhere she felt weirdand he hid his feelings━━━━━༻𖥸༺━━━━━

━━━━━༻𖥸༺━━━━━
a love scenario
where she felt weird
and he hid his feelings
━━━━━༻𖥸༺━━━━━

"michinnom! jejeongsiniya?!" (crazy bastard! what is wrong with you?!)

jimin's furious voice startled dae and q, waking them up. they rushed out of their room towards minho's room and saw her yelling and swearing at minho, who looked bored and unbothered with the curses thrown at him.

q shook his head in annoyance. "no, no! not again! i'm not gonna waste my precious sleep again and again for this!" he complained and walked out of the room, but quickly returned and looked at jimin. "i almost forgot. you signed up as a new member of the outdoors club, first meeting is in a few days."

with that, he finally left the room letting dae deal with his childhood friends.

dae sighed heavily, being used to his friends' petty fights. "what is it this time?" he asked as he glanced between them.

jimin turned to him and angrily pointed at minho. "he told professor lee about kitty being in the guy's dorm, and she's left me alone with this person!" she complained.

minho rolled his eyes in annoyance. "someone had to speak up. you, dae and q would never, so i did. she doesn't belong here!" he argued.

"so do you!" she argued back.

"this is the guy's dorm! she's supposed to be in the girl's dorm! she belongs there!" minho reasoned out.

jimin scowled. "how selfless of you!" she yelled sarcastically and took a threatening step towards him. "the girl's dorm is full! kitty was given a room with a roommate with no sense of responsibility! i checked on her yesterday and it was just horrible! there were trash everywhere, a stain on the carpet that couldn't be removed, and all her roommate does is play on her computer! you are heartless!"

minho stared at her in disbelief. "me? heartless? she should be grateful, i let her stay her long!"

"she only stayed for two nights!"

"better than my original plan to leave her in the streets then!"

"what?!"

dae frowned in confusion as he gently placed a hand on jimin's shoulders to calm her down and looked at minho.

minho noticed where his hand was and scoffed in disbelief.

"minho, if you reported kitty, why didn't you report jimin as well?" dae asked.

realizing his point, jimin frowned deeply. she and dae exchanged curious glances and turned to look at minho.

"what?"

"don't what us."

minho rolled his eyes in annoyance before glaring daggers at jimin. "yakgwa."

jimin furrowed her eyebrows in confusion before her eyes widened in horror, remembering how she ordered him around using her mom's favor against him at the cafeteria on the first day of school.