1

Your POV:

'What do you mean that you are unsuccessfull?! Im on a vaccation for some peace..away from all these dramas...and you think that I could travel from India to Busan just in some minor minutes or something?! have you all gone complete crazy?Im sure you all can't handle this!!'

you scolded the Investigator because she wasn't doing her job well.You decided to request the above authorities to change the Investigator for this case. As they are taking so much time for a minor murder case.

I booked my flight from India to South Korea. At that moment only 2 seats were available.I quickly booked a seat near the window , My flight was going to take off in 4 hours the airport was not far away it was on walking distance from my uncles house , so i was not stressed. After some time when i checked the other seat was also booked. I wonder if that person would have chosen the window seat if it was not me who was the first one.

But I needed to inform the authorities so I called them.

'Good Afternoon Sir!, This is SHO Y/n reporting from Mumbai , India. Sir the Investigators assigned for the murder of the boy over the railway are not doing their jobs the way i want them to do their jobs , I humbly request you to assign this job to a new Investigator who is sharp minded and very active , as the case that should have been solved by now has not made even a little of progress.I will be landing in Korea within 12 hours. I shall expect to see the new Investigator by that time.Thankyou.

I didn't let them answer I cut the call. I didn't mind it because i guess after 5 years of me working  with them they would have got used of me being Carefree 24/7. I started packing my stuff so that I would not need to hurry at the last moment.

I was packing my stuff and not feeling very happy because I visited this place after 3 years....my childhood place...and my uncle and cousins are not so happy as well because im leaving so soon..I did not even stay for a propoer week and I have to leave now.

I was packing my stuff and while doing so my eyes landed on a stuffed toy of rabbit..dirty and torn...he said it would remind me of him..lying in the corner of the cupboard I had not opened for 8 years.All the memories came rushing through my mind...his face crystal clear...each feature..that small mole on his nose and lower lip....Jungkook...My buddy...My forever favorite person...My Brotherlike figure...My best friend...he gifted that to me when we were in school and all those 17 years with him each and every moment I remeber it...he is like my comfortzone till now...like an annoying brother always teasing me...After we completed graduation together we departed ways because we had to follow our dreams..even though we had almost the same AIM he wanted to obtain higher education.So we bid Goodbye..crying in eachothers arm...we were in contact for 3-4 years after that but loss that too... due to us being busy.

I miss him TBH. Right then I saw a shooting star out from my window. I wished immediately ' I wish to meet Jungkook'. and continued packing.

Little did I know My wish was about to come true.

Jungkook POV:

I got an call from the authorities saying that I got my first ever case assigned with a SHO in Busan they didn't tell me her name they just said that she's really rude and want all the work according to her will and perfection is something that she fancies in every work..I wonder which girl can be that strict.But one way or the other Im really happy im getting started finally.Im really passionate in everything and I hope I satisfy her.

I came to India to meet My Buddy...My little sissylike cockroach..My Buttercup......but My dumbass forgot her address so I was planning on going to the bar tonight but I guess I'll have to leave for Korea Today itself beacause they asked me to be present before them within 12 hours as miss SHO wants me there.

I grabed my bagpack and phone and starting to look for flights from India to South Korea and hopefully found one with not much seats left infact only 2 seats left I was abbout to click on the window seat when my phone switched off...I searched for the charger in hurry and took it out then placed it in the plug provided near by..i was happy i was in a metro then when it switched on i saw that THE WINDOW SEAT WAS ALREADY BOOKED!!!! I wanted that seat for god's sake!I booked the other seat.

jk:'Babe Hurry up!!!!'

??: Im coming why can't you have some patience!!

jk: Gawdd who takes this long just to fix their hair!?

??: You also take time to fix your hair because you are a boy as well!!!

scowled my boyfriend as I was standing there holding my stuff and not giving a damn about the people around me giving me THE looks!! 

jk:Ohh your finally done!! thank gawdd tae !! well guess what?

taehyung: what?

jk: Im coming koreaaa!!!

taehyung: oh your coming kore- WAIT YOUR COMING KOREA?!?!

jk: YEAH!!

taehyung: ohh my good Im so happy when will yoyu get here?

jk: In about 15 hours or so...

taehyung : well I hope next time you go to India you remember what her address is!

jk: Stop taunting me okey?I was not prepared enogu but right now I'll have to go because I have to reach the airport and it will take 3 hours to reach there..the flight is in 4 hours so byy!!

taehyung: okey byy babe be careful!! and Love you<3!!!

jk: Yeah Love u too<3 byyy!!!take care!!

and we hung up the facetime!

You and Jungkook at the same time:

'let's get it!!'