3

Y/n pov/

We reached korea and got in the cars the department arranged for us.

We were not speaking much but instead we were looking closly at the picture of the victims face.

Brutually killed.
Cause of death: extreme torture.
Main cause: throat slitting.

The victim's left eye was scratched out from the socket. His front baby hairs were ripoed off, front tooth broken. And several deep cuts on face.

Jk: Looks like a case of jealousy murder..
Tried to disfigure the face of the victim..
He is just a 16 year old..
Who could it be?.. A friend?.. Relative..?
Or ex-girlfriend?

Y/n: we can't make any assumption right now..
We have not seen the full autopsy... Let's wait till we get to the hqs.

It was 11 past 15 in the morning..we reached the hqs just in time..our senior arrived inutes after we entered.

senior: Wow Mrs. y/n..Im quite impressed tbh..as I always have been with you! Your punctuality is the only reason I contacted you..what do you think about the victim?

Y/n: Thankyou sir!* I said with a soft smile*..I think that we shall wait for the autopsy report It will be here soon. Fancy a cup of coffee by the time?

senior :No Thankyou Y/n I've got to reach out to the parents of the victim and get them to the morturary to confirm the victim's identity.Maybe some other time.

y/n: Yes sir ofcourse.,..Thankyou for coming.

senior : see you later miss y/n ..and you Mr. jeon...hope you both work well together!

he said and left with a smile.

jungkook: Woah!! y/n-ahh you've grown frm a complete intovert to an extrovert bird!!! 

y/n: ppl change..alright.!

jungkook:okey!..now I can hug you anytime I want!!right?

y/n: what?! no you crazy little bitc-

jungkook: You're stilll the same old boring y/n for me...

y/n: come on! * chuckles* I have changed whether you like it or not!

jungkook: Fine let's go and have breakfast its going to be noon soon!

y/n: Yeah ,let's go Im starving!

|| 3pm ||

jungkook: His phone was last active near his house around 2 pm. According to his mother he usually reaches home by 2 o'clock so maybe the killer was learning his routine? perhaps following him everywhere he went and looked for a nice opportunity to capture and kidnap him.

y/n: Maybe..That is what we think and that is what the killer wants us to think they might have picked up a random child from the roadside.

jungkook: But I don't understand one thing,..the boy is strong enough to fight and knows what is wrong and write...he must have fought. and the reports say that he was killed 5 hours before the body was found means he was killed around 12 am means this 9-10 hour gap he was captive under the kller...brutually tortured.

y/n: Look, if the killer captured or tried to kidnap the child of the road someone must have seen..but no one saw them...and the way they are playing with our mind they are smart enough not to publicly kidnap someone. The boy might have known the killer and went willing with them only realise their mistake later.

jungkook: poor boy,..he was only just a kid..I get gooosebums every time I look at his disfigured face.

y/n: yeah, but you ought to get used to it...that's our job..I feel bad for his parents.

|| 7 pm||

y/n: I guess we shall take some rest now..we'll continue at night..

jungkook: yeah let's have dinner and get some sleep.

Im sorry I wasn't able to upload loads of parts cause of exams..will try to upload every tuesday and thursday.

Stay Tuned!

Loads of Love from meee<3