2

Your POV:

I took my belongings and bid my family goodbye.My uncle dropped me by the airport and I thanked him for letting me stay at his place.He just smiled and shook his head and said 'Your are just like your mother.Stay blessed child' I smiled and nodded and went inside the airport.I was sitting in the waiting area there was still time infact a full hour For the plan to take off and the announcement will be made anyway so I took out my earphones and plugged one of them in my ear and started listening to some Music of the latest girl group Blackswan...

Jungkook POV:

 I booked a cab from that place and came to the airport while listening to some music of TXT and it took me 2 hours and 44 mins to reach here at the airport.

I took out my mask and hurridely went towards the waiting area with some snacks.I sat there while having my snacks waiting for the announcment of my flight.After an hour or so They announced that my flight will be taking off in 15 mins so i grabbed my stuff and started moving toward the counter.When someone grabbed me by the collar I was ready to pounce on the person when I noticed it was a girl her eyes reminded me someone close but she was wearing a mask so I couldn't really tell if I really knew her.

She spoke from underneath her mask 'Trying to steal..are you?' My eyebrows crashed against each other and I looked at her confused and asked 'Sorry Miss maybe you caught the wrong person? because Im not stealling anything..' 'Oh really?!' she exclaimed while grabbing the bag from my hands I looked at the bag and realised it was the same design as mine but the colour was different.

And so I looked at the seat I sat on and found my bag lying their I made a run for it took my bag and returned to the girl and apologised 'Sorry miss it was my fault I should have paid attention' 'Its fine but be careful next time...Im sparing you doesn't mean that other girls will' she spoke against her mask.

I looked at her in disbelief and continued going my way.When I reached the plane I realised that it was the same girl from the waiting area now climbing the stairs of the plane.I didn't mind much and climbed the plane myself to find my seat.

Your POV:

Gawdd!! People these days have gone completly mad! I thought as I took my bad from the Guy who looked oddly familiar but he was in his mask so I couldn't makeout if I'd seen him before. He went to the seat where I was sitting and took out a bag familiar to my bag..I was astonished because jungkook said that this bag was from is uncles shop who made these ones only for his family members. Maybe his succesors started selling them now to public.

And I made my way to wards the plane and searched for my seat when I found it I saw that a Girl was sitting in the corner seat looking like a solid bitch and ready to open up for anyone she gave me a look and didn't budge from her place I said 'Move!' in my cold voice she looked at me and said 'Oh are you counted in the coldy girls if so please exchange your seat from a hot man because I don't like to seat with cold people!' and did the most irritating thing a girl like her was likely to do ROLLED HER EYES!! on ME?!?! I didn't want no drama here so I politly embarassed her..

'Yeah keep rolling your eyes..maybe you'll find a brain back their' she was for sure embarassed because people around me were giggling and she scoffed and moved her ass towards the washroom.I setteld my stuff and sat on my seat I wonder who was gonaa sit next to me Im thankfull its not that bitch!

Jungkook POV:

I saw what happened Im impressed bruhh she's actually simply hot no doubt with this I sat next to her and tried to start a Conversation.jk: Hey!! I saw what happened you rocked girl!!

y/n: Ohh thanks! I feel bad for you she's gonna sit next to you for 7 unbearable hours!!

jk: Yeah...umm actually do you have carrots?

y/n: umm sorry what?

jk: carrots? Ohh I just love to eat carrots as snacks specialy while travelling.

y/n: Ohh really? My best friend also loved to eat carrots as snacks..I hope I meet him soon!

jk: Ohh that's awesome actually you know what? I came to India looking for my best friend but I forgot her address and I had to leave for korea urgently today I didn't really wanted to leave so quick.

y/n: I am also leaving urgently..I visited this country after 3 years its my birthplace and I couldn't even stay for one proper week.

she took off her mask while telling me how she also didn't wanted to leave.I think I have seen her somewhere.

jk:Well its odd how we have these similarities...but have we met before because you seem familiar to me..

y/n: I wanted to ask the same thing but Im not sure since you have not taken off you mask-I didn't let her finish and took off my mask.

Y/n POV:

you:I wanted to ask the same thing but Im not sure since you have not taken off you mask-

He took off his mask...I stared at him in utter shock and disbelief..I was at lost of words It seemed as though my body has gone numb and my throat seemed to getting heavier each second was it really him Or I was just imagining things? the moles..., the bunny teeth..., the eyes...it was all the same he had only grown taller and more handsome!!

But as I thought so that little bitch came walking like a duck and said 'Oops! I didn't saw this is my seat...Hey darling!Your handsome...are you single?the guy looked at her as if he was about to puke..and he said 'Sorry I don't understand the language of animals specially dogs!'I laughed and said 'well she's a female so..Bitch!!'We both laughed so hard and she sat down while sulking and sending us glares!

And then when I looked at him I suddenly remembered everything my brain got numb he was waving his hand in front of my face I came to my senses and held his arm rolled up his sleeve while he looked at me like he had seen a ghost...I rolled up his sleeve and saw a Half heart with 'EVER' written in it...I realised my wish had come true..My tears touched his arm and he held my hand and asked 'Are you fine miss?...I hugged him so tight that he couldn't breath he didn't hug me back ofcourse he didn't yet knew me.

I threw my sleeve upwards and there lay the other half of the heart with 'FOR' written in it. I showed it to him and he hugged me more tight we cried for 2-3 mins and started laughing while the others looked at us in awe.

Y/n: YAAHH!! why didn't you realise its meeee!!!you little rabbit!!

jk: You should have realised it first you cockroach!!

y/n: well I am the one who realised it first so stop calling me a cockroach and tell me how have you been??!?!

jk: well Im very fine right now as I have been appointed as an investigator in Busan for the latest boy murder case..the authorities called me urgently sayign that there is this really rude and perfectionist SHO who wants me there within 12 hours..like man who the hell is this strict?? I bet she has an Ugly face like those in the movi-

I pinched him so hard he would have screamed out loud if we were not in the plane and his hand was not his mouth when I was done I asked him...'Do I look ungly to you ?HUH?!?!' His eybrow crashed together the same way and he asked me 'what does it have to do with you?!' I then told him 'I am the SHO you idiot and you will be working with me I guess this is going to be fun!!'

Then we talked for 3 hours straight and decided to get some rest and slept for another 2-3 hours when we woke up we were not far away from korea so we arranged ourseleves had some snacks and happily got down of the plan once it landed safely.The cars were already sent by the authorities to pick me up..we got into the car and went to the headquaters.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please vote ppl!!~ I'll be updating every time im free!!!!!

Let'sss gooooo!!!~