Dream Girl

"You're my dream girl!" Get it? The Percy Jackson musical? Lol sorry I just had to add it.

——————
Link

My head throbbed in pain as I heard my heartbeat thump throughout my body. I blinked open my eyes and pulled myself up to see darkness and eerie silence. Where was I, I was just on a beach? I whipped my head around as I heard a tiny sparkling sound from afar.

I usually keep to myself most of the time and don't talk much, but it didn't seem like anybody was here at the moment, so it was worth a shot.

"Hello?" I spoke loud enough to hear an echo bounce off the (walls?).

Footsteps approached me. Suddenly, I was blinded by a gorgeous golden light, sparkling and shimmering in the pitch black darkness. I shaded my eyes with my hand and the brightness calmed down. In the middle of the sparkles, I could make out a small female figure, her hands in a praying position and her head tucked down. Although I could not see her face nor any of her features, she gave me a sense of familiarity that I couldn't ignore. Could it be that this is the same woman I kept seeing in my head before?

It was truly a beautiful sight for me to see, though you couldn't tell by my calm yet awed facial expression.

"Link..." The girl spoke to me. I lifted my head a bit to see her figure looking at me.

"You have to remember.." She started again. "Remember calamity Ganon...remember me. Remember your unfinished journey."

She walked towards me and stopped a few feet in front of me. "You are Hyrule's only hope. You are the light. You are my light. You must continue your battle..."

I hesitantly nod at her, unsure of what she meant.

"I am not sure where you are right now," She continued once more, "But please, be careful."

My mouth dropped open to speak until she reached one arm out to touch my forehead. I grabbed onto her lower arm and gazed at the faceless figure longingly, wanting answers and for her to stay.

She shook her head. "I'm sorry, Link."
"Whenever you are in doubt, look at your sheikah slate for guidance... it will help you along the way. Since I know you've lost your memory once more, I am sure it will be of much use."

Once more? Did this really happen before? Why can't I remember anything?
I look down at the slate that hung from my body. This must be the sheikah slate. I look back up at her.

"This is not very wise to keep you here long. You must be going now." She sighed.

"But.."

Even though I couldn't see her, I could tell she was a little held back by hearing my voice by her hesitation.

"Y-you don't have much time. You are very close to finishing your duty, and I cannot hold back Ganon much longer. Find your way back to Hyrule. Be safe."

Just then, from her hand that rested on my forehead sprouted a beam of light, blinding my vision and knocking me out cold again.

——————

"That is not Luke."

"Well, clearly."

"Sorry! My mistake!"

"How'd you guys come to that conclusion in the first place? That this is Luke?"

"Not sure if you noticed, but that scar on his left eye looks pretty much identical to the one that Luke had."

"I forgot who Luke is, can you elaborate?"

"You weren't there Leo, you wouldn't know."

"Sorry for wanting to have background knowledge."