⥥Chapter 5.⥥

—#

you are now reading
HESITANT .

you are now readingHESITANT

June 27th 2022 . 3:15 pm

The Abraham Residence.

Myasias POV.

It was already in the middle of summer. School was out , the weather was great. everything was going great. Myasia was awoken to the sound of children playing and screaming outside, Jamacian music playing throughout her house and the smell of weed,Water and food through her house.

She sat up stretching checking her phone in which read "3:15pm" in big bolded pink letters "Fuck lemme get up.." she stood up from her bed and walked out of her room to see her brother and her mother in the kitchen playing

"Lavon!! get off me boy i'm cooking!!" She yelled loudly as she laughed at her son "but maa i'm tireddd" her brother spoke in a baby voice to convince his mom to let him stay where he was "This is so Tute.(yes i meant tute)

"Mmccchhtttt , bro it's 3 inna afternoon and you just now getting up? ya ipad and phone been blowing up." Lavon said clearing his throat going back to his normal deep voice "What?" Myasia checked her phone to see she had a total mixture of 376 missed calls from all of her friends. Even the ones in brooklyn.

"Ohhh my phone wa—" "Was on Dnd we know little girl now go shower." Her mother finished her sentence going back to cooking as the older boy sat on the floor talking to his mom about his life.Myasia rushed into the bathroom to shower quickly grabbing some underclothes and running the water.

After finished her entire morning routine in the afternoon, her phone now read "3:49pm". She walked into her room throwing on some cut denim shorts with a beige shirt & white nike socks aswell was her Beige foam runners.

visualization

She Opened her phone clicking on the active gc named "BK Babies" with some of her friends from brooklyn

She Opened her phone clicking on the active gc named "BK Babies" with some of her friends from brooklyn. "Yeoooo" Asia spoke into the microphone of the phone before having the camera face her smiling. "MYASIAA HI BABYY" a Brownskin girl yelled into the phone making the darkskin girl giggle