⥥Chapter 10.⥥

—#

"drunk texting."

you are now reading
HESITANT .

Myasia Raychelle POVjune 4th 2022 , 3:37pmLinden park playground (brooklyn east ny)

june 4th 2022 , 3:37pm
Linden park playground
(brooklyn east ny)

Myasia and ddot had started dating no more than 2 days ago, she was happy to be with him and that they confessed their feelings to eachother she had to tell her friends..the ones in brooklyn ofcourse.

"Aww asia baby i'm happy for you." Shayna said rolling up a blunt. "even thought you took 2-3 trains to tell us something we already seen on please don't lack" her friend matthew said ruffling her hair causing her to smack his hand.

"Matthew your just a hater like eugh." Myasia said as she put her lighter on the park bench.

"So what else is new down here? i need to start coming down here more.." Asia said Sparking the blunt. "Shayna and her lil toxic Boo finally broke up" Matthew pushed shayna head forward making her turn around and smack his leg

"Worddd?? finally i hated that nigga.." Myasia took a nice puff passing it to Matthew "This a good flex this shit punchinggg."

Not long after the 3 were done smoking myasias phone began to ring. the callers name showed up saying "Myheart🤞🏽"

"Aww look at her lil yea yea callingggg" Shayna said combing her beach wave buss down wig

"Shhh, Hello?" Myasia put the microphone to her ear to hear equation he had to say.

"Mmmchhtt , little girl put your face inna frame you know you can hear me." Ddot said mugging her through the phone.

"Hi dj." Myasia looked in the camera smiling at the shirtless lightskin boy in the camera. "Hi mama how was ya day so far." Dj spoke in the phone putting his headphones in his ear fixing his shiesty

"My day is fine dj, why are you wearing a skii in this heat?" Myasia said walking to the train with the 2 others. "2 tact onna sleezeee, lemme chill i'm not makk..i really need to chill before PDL violate." That joke made myasia giggle

"Nigga said 2 tact onna sleeze and drop the makk im cryin." mathew said laughing making sure the 2 girls were on the inside of the sidewalk.

"Nah frl tho, When you coming back up to the hill mama i miss you." Darrian said staring into the phone as he sat on some porch setting up the phone so myasia could see him.