⥥Chapter 7.⥥

—#

"Just look at me mami ."

you are now reading
HESITANT .

you are now readingHESITANT

⤠ Darrian (Dj) POV

Darrian (Dj) POV .
june 30th 2022 . 4:15pm
The park .

"Darrian stay still so i can Pop it" Myasia popped darrian in his forehead as she started to get annoyed that he wouldn't stay still and let her pop his blackhead.

"Bro wsp with you and this pimple shit , leave it bro" Darrian moved Asias hand from his face sucking his teeth "Because it needs to come out because it's a Black head ."

"Aii bro just chill with ya attitude.." Myasia popped the blackhead out darrians nose with no pain "See? mad difficult" Asia rolled her eyes putting coco butter on the spot so it wouldn't be a open hole and leave a mark.

"Can we go to the fair today?" Rayna asked looking up from her phone "What fair?" Notti opened a bag of chips grabbing one "Ouu lemme get some twinnn" Asia rushed over to notti sticking her hand into the bag grabbing a few

"Ian even say nun yet bro your mad greedy.." Notti huffed grabbing a few chips stuffing his mouth "You do it to Us??" Kavani added mushing nottis head.

"mmccchhtt bro kavani imma flex you up bro." Notti put his chips down pulling his arm back to hit kavani when asia slapped him "don't fucking hit her hoe.."

Notti got up from his spot walking over to asia and started to punch her legs when she began to punch him in his back. "Damnn Asia fuck him up!" Kavani said recording the fight

"Nah what-" Notti picked asia up by her legs about to body slam her when she put him into a headlock "Yo notti put me down or we both falling word2 the guys"

Notti put the girl down because he knew she was serious and sucked his teeth "you already know i'm big brooo" "the fuck up before i violate you pussy"