Chapter Three

Dallas POV
My head hurts like hell, I turn over to see Soda sleeping. This time he didnt have work.

My vision wasnt the best and my brain was still trying to process last night.

I remember going to bucks but he was still mad that I punched him, so I came here. Then soda letting me in the house and blah blah blah, what else?

I remember calling Soda pet names, and kissing him. I kissed one of the most handsome people in Tulsa-Now I have something to rub into Pony's face.

Wait. I kissed Soda...

No. God fucking dammit...

I kissed Soda.
The boy every girl wants, who looks so pretty with his brunette hair, blue eyes with a hint of green-And his stupid laugh...

Lord, someone kill me.

Sodas POV

I guess Dallas already left, I went over to the bathroom to take a shower.

I almost forgot he kissed me last night.

I hoped out of the cold shower, wrapping a towel around my waist.

I grabbed a brush and looked in the mirror.

I was ugly, I brown hair, stupid eyes, and my jawline always looks crooked and busted.

Only my smile fooled the gang, and I don't know if I should be grateful of that or not; Cause it sounds like a curse.

"Soda?" Came a low voice.

I opened the bathroom door, I looked like a mess in-front of him. Because it was Dallas.

"Dally?" Why him, I didnt wanna see him. Not now, not ever.

"Hey sods, it's been awhile" He said, showing his hands into his Jean pants, it really hasnt been awhile, "I have to talk to you"

"About?" I asked, I already knew he wanted to take about our little kiss, but honestly, I'd rather forget it then re-live it.

"Y'know... The thing" He whispered.

I don't know if I should be shitting my pants and booking it out, or admitting that I do like Dallas.

"Let me get dress first" I said, walking over to the closet and grabbed a flannel and a white shirt and a pair of unwanted lose jeans.

I looked over and saw Dallas looking out the window, this was more awkward then Darry giving me and pony the talk about child birth; and that's pretty bad.

"I'm done" I said, he looked over, he started at me for a bit and then blinked and headed over-taking a seat on my bed.

He sighed, "Look Soda, I don't want our friendship or anything to get messed up anymore than it already it"

I looked down and my hands, and started fiddling with my fingers. He's just saying all of this to not make it awkward.

I knew I didn't have a chance, it was obvious.

But it hurts so much.

"Soda... Are you okay?" He asked, resting a hand on my shoulder, "Did I say something wrong?"

I sighed, "Dallas"

"Yeah soda?"

"Did you regret it?" I asked, looking halfway towards him, "The kiss, did you regret it"

He gave a long pause, I don't care if he thinks it was a regret, I just want the truth.

At least I would know I didn't have a shot with him, and I can stop trying.

"No"

I started at him, "what?"

"No soda, I didn't regret it" He smiled, "I know we could get arrested for this shit and the gang might not like it but I do really like you soda, weather I was drunk or not"

"Your joking, you dont like me", I stared at him, why would he? Whats' I got that he dont?

"No, Im not" he grabbed my chin and lifted my head a bit, "I Love You Soda"

I gave a pause, maybe he did mean it-but I don't know if he's gonna keep it, ".. I guess I love you to"

~ Time Skip ~

Its been awhile since me and Dallas have spoken, he called me up an hour ago saying he's gonna come over to talk. I don't know whats there to talk about, unless he changed his mind and he doesnt like me.

I heard a knock on the door and Darry letting someone in, I think it was Dallas, they came upstairs.

"Hey" it was Dallas, he gave a slight smile.

"Why'd you wanna talk? If you don't like me, you can just tell me"

"I love you Soda, but I was thinking, we wouldn't work out, id ruin you"

"Then ruin me, what I got to lose?"

"Soda..." He looked at me, "I can't, this wouldn't be healthy"

"Neither was Sandy." I said, "But I gave her a try, so why not us?"

He chuckled, "Didn't know Sandy was in this?"

"She has her ways" I laughed.

He wrapped an arm around me, "Yknow your the prettiest thing ive ever seen."

I knew Dallas always had a soft side, I pulled him into a kiss, a reckless one. Both of us didn't know what we were doing, we were stupid.

He pulled apart first, I asked him a question, "So does that mean we're official?"

He laughed, "Your Crazy"

"But I'm your Crazy aint I?"

"Don't ruin it, Doll"