Chapter 15: It's for the Joy

Third Person POV: 

TW:  PTSD, Alchohol  

Sorry if a lot of this doesn't make sense lmfao 

Snow stopped when the screaming stop. Fuck! How the hell what she supposed to find out where she was now? She heard a menacing, slow clap from behind her. Her head turned around quickly, her wand gripped tightly in her hand. 

"Lovely performance." Snow didn't even know what to say at this point. Nothing about him surprised her anymore. "Oh, you really thought it was Adalie? No... simple illusion spell." The boy stepped closer, towering over the disgusted girl. 

"You- you fucking idiot! She's a child!" 

He shrugged his shoulders. "If I really wanted to, I could just take her from Sky's hands. But I'm not." 

She scoffed. "Good to know you have enough of a moral code to not harm a child." 

"She's not just any child. She's dangerous. Don't be surprised when Sky dies. I don't need to do anything, because Adalie will do all that herself." 

Snow let out a wavering breath as she held back tears at the thought of Adalie being at harm. "What do you want." 

"To warn you." This took back Snow by shock. "Tomorrow evening, one death eater. Not for you. For Harry." Snow's face showed horror. Her mouth opened to answer a question but Tyler began speaking again. "Why, you ask? Remember what happened to you on that plane?" 

Snow winced at this, remembering the disgusting, terrifying way the blonde haired boy gripped her. "Why aren't you telling Harry this?" 

"Because, you can't stop this. Tomorrow evening, there is a common room party, which you will likely participate in. That is where she plans to attack. We can't risk someone, specifically another Potter there." He gripped her shoulder tightly, still as menacing as always. 

"Why?"

"Why don't you think we got what we needed from you and Harry at the same thing? Every single move is calculated, Snow. You and Harry cannot be in the same vicinity when your blood's taken for this specific ritual." 

Snow shook her head in horror. "What ritual?" 

He cocked his head to the side and gave a menacing smile. "Well if I told you... that'd ruin the fun." Snow felt his wand up her neck, but all she could do was smirk. She wasn't falling for that shit again. 

He started scrunching his eyes suddenly. He fell back against the tree behind him, sinking to the ground. "I may be a fucking stoner, but I'm not making the same mistake, TWICE!" 

"Wh-what'd you do?" 

"Wolfsbane on my clothing. I took the cure beforehand just as a precaution. Her face morphed into something no one would recognize. Snow's done some evil shit, but at that moment, she wanted to genuinely hurt Tyler. Make him go to hell in the most beautiful, messy way possible. She held up a tiny bottle. Tyler was gasping, practically begging for air. "Call it off. You tell the death eater right now, she can't come. Soon you won't be able to move, and then you'll die in minutes. Before you lose your ability to speak, I suggest you do what I asked.

"C-can't." 

"Hmm? And why the fuck not?" 

"I- I'm supposed to... to knock you out."

"Well you can't do that if your dead, can you?" She continued taunting him, holding the antidote in front of him. "Call. It. Off." 

Tyler gulped and with shaking hands, did some weird tap on his death mark, which meant whatever it meant. It glowed in some sort of shadow before returning back to normal. 

"I-it's done." 

"If I find out you're lying, I'll kill you." 

"Y-you don't mean that."

"Watch and find out," she sad, feeling in power in a way she's never before. She poured the cure down Tyler's throat, who after a minute, began moving around. Though, he was still feeling terrible. 

Snow was feeling to relaxed. The Xanax clearly did it's job. So relaxed... she might just slip. She pointed her wand towards the recovering Tyler, who cowered behind the tree. "Please..." 

"Crucio." 

SHORT AGAIN. BUTTTT I THINK THIS IS A GOOD PLACE TO END IT. 

Funny enough, I'm listening to darkside while writing the last part. Snow's darkside y'all, what do we think? Was she wrong to do this? Will she regret it? 

Will Mattheo find out?