Ask and/or dare here!

Inspired by hammy_sam_blog on Instagram

Drama is allowed and encouraged

BFB:

Barfiesnut:
Donut Bag [Male | He/Him] (Barf Bag recolor) 
Churros [Non-binary | They/Them] (Fries recolor)

Balloudy:
Kite [Male | He/Him] (Diamond-thing connected to string on the bottom)

Robavid: Cyborg [Demi-boy | He/They] (David recolor)

Stapoldy: Comic [Transmasc | He/Him] (White square with rainbow rectangles on it above DB)

Fubble:
Bubble Blower [Bigender | She/He] (Fanny recolor)

Flower x Ruby x ????????:
Perfume [Girl | She/Her] (Pink square with curved top and white rectangle on top. Beside Paprika)

Penraser:
Erasable Pen [Boy | He/Him] (Pen recolor)

Icelety:
Ringy [Agender | It/Its] (You've probs seen it before. Next to EP)

Flowby: 
Cherry Blossom Stone [Non-binary | They/Them] (Next to Space Tree, Metal Ball and Paddle Fan)

TreeHole: 
Space Tree [Non-binary | They/Them] (Tree recolor)

Sawty: 
Razor Wire Fence [Demi-Girl | She/They] (Grey thingy beside Paddle Fan, above Ringy and Erasable Pen and below Match Guide)

Pieottle:
Jam [Transfem | She/Her] (Blue rectangle with brown rectangle on top of it)

Liymote: 
Light Controller [Transmasc | He/Him] (White rectangle with rainbow circles on it. Yellow rectangles are underneath the circles)

Matchook: 
Match Guide [Agender | It/Its] (Book recolor)

TenGolflow: 
Stress Ball [Demi-girl | She/They] (Green ball next to Match Guide)

II:

LightMic:
Show Light [Demi-boy | He/They] (Grey square with darker grey, thin rectangle on the square. On top is a yellow triangle. Above Churros)

Saltper:
Paprika [Girl | She/Her] (Salt/Pepper recolor)

TeaRing:
Napkin [Demi-boy | He/They] (Red square above/beside Bubble Blower)

TestCandle:
Wax [Demi-boy | He/They] (Yellow-white rectangle thing with "drips". Beside Metal Ball)

Bickel: 
Metal Ball [Boy | He/Him] (Grey ball)

Pickifan: 
Paddle Fan [Boy | He/Him] (Green and grey thing beside RWF and Jam)

Marshple: 
Caramelized Apple [Demi-girl | She/They] (Apple recolor on top of Jam)

--

I accept parent asks/dares but I would prefer for the kids

Also, this is just the first batch. I have more fankids but this is what you get for now.

There are couples that don't have kids yet, so you can ask about those, I guess.

Ships will made; You can ask about that, too, but no dares for kid ships until I say so.

Uh, I think that's it. 

Go and ask and/or dare now