27-28th Dares

he_d0es

Space Tree, Light Controller, Cherry Blossom Stone and Perfume stare at the mountain of cheese

Space Tree, Light Controller, Cherry Blossom Stone and Perfume stare at the mountain of cheese. "I guess we better start," Perfume sighs. She steps forward and starts to eat. Light Controller glares at Space Tree and walks forward and starts eating. "Why'd he stare at you like that?" CBS asks Space Tree, "A.. misunderstanding..." Space Tree mutters, "Maybe you could talk to him," CBS suggests, "I-I don't thinks he want to.." Space Tree replies, "Oh," CBS says. "You two do know we can hear you, right?" Perfume asks, "You can?" Space Tree seems worried, "Yea," Light Controller confirms. LC isn't facing ST. "Well, then, don't listen!" CBS exclaims, "It's kind of har-"
"SHUT UP! JUST DON'T LISTEN!" CBS shouts at Perfume, "Ughh.." Perfume turns back to the  c h e e s e. Space Tree, who has been staring at the ground, looks up at Light Controller. Light Controller has turned back to the  c h e e s e. "I think we better help," Space Tree says. CBS nods. The duo walks towards the  c h e e s e  and starts helping to eat it.

-

Ringy and Bubble Blower stare at the  c h e e s e. "That's... a lot of cheese," Ringy says, "Yea," Bubble Blower agrees. "So... What do you wanna do?" Ringy asks, "Play, I guess?" Bubble Blower suggests, "What about we be mice because there's cheese..?" Ringy suggests, "Sure," Bubble Blower agrees.

--

if you expected something of significance to happen then uh sorry im lazy