Introduction

The wind died down quite a lot the night before. Darker clouds have faded. Meaning it'll be bright today he thought, it's not that it's bad, it's just that days like these were never the same for the young man. Right now all that he has been doing are just the things she has taught him and it's all that has still kept him alive. Ten winters, since then, the music in the wind had gone away, only hearing the rhythm through vague memories and a
recreation of its sound. Making his way through the woods back down to the river to check on whether he might eat fish again for tonight. Within five or more steps downwards towards the river bed, a branch of snaps further attracting in echoes and within a blink, the boy lowered his stance and posed in a much more protective stance. Squatting wide with his left hand balancing his weight and his right on a slightly higher place above his head with his spear aligning to where the noise came from. The nervousness of the young man began to make his breathing erratic and uncontrolled until he began to focus his sight on where his aim locked and his ears to his surroundings.

"Breathe slow there.....in through your nose and out through your mouth"
The young man recollected from words that have stayed with him.

"You will be stronger than who you are right now"
The man loaded his arm back as he focused his senses, breathing slower and much more focused.
Within a few moments of silence but the river flowing and the slow and calm breathing of the man. He extended his arm then throwing the spear just nicking the tree betting that's were the noise came from. To his disappointment, there wasn't anything there.

"Sorry", he sighed letting his tense muscles to relax.
Turning his attention back to the stream, the boy proceeded to continue his venture in fishing in which he swiftly catches a few. As he harvests the fish and placing them in his wooden basket, the boy catches a glimpse of his reflection in the water. Seeing his features look so human but not exactly makes him feel stirred inside. The boy quickly looked away from his reflection in deep thoughts wondering about why he looks this way.

"I can't," he sighs. "You'll never be like them."
The boy packs his equipment and his meal and proceeds to head back to his home. His thoughts and emotions started to build up making him uncomfortable and had himself beginning to burn like after touching a hot pot right off the fire. Closing his eyes, bringing his head down, and halting himself on the track. The boy's breath became stiffled, stiffening his shoulders and his grip on his equipment tightnening and his shoulders bracing hard. and within an instant. A memory of a lady slowly starts to take over his clouded mind. The sun shining on her shoulders. Her raven black hair flowing with the calm breeze, although her face being covered by shadow. An insulated rhythm begin to occur in his mind, growing louder and deafening as the boy gritted his teeth. The rhythm gre louder and sounded more blurred like water clogging his ears. The boy picked up his pace as his movements began to stagger. Coming out into a spot in the forest where the sun shined upon him. Feeling the heat on his face, the boys face began to relax, his face slowly releasing tension, his grip getting weaker, shoulders relaxing and his posture straightening.
The boy looked up to feel the heat as the blurred rhythm began to slowly clear out into a quiet but clearer sound. Hearing the rhythm much clearer now, the boy opened his eyes seeing the tress surround him as they stood tall. The rays of the sun creeping between each branch and body, the sky being partly cloudy. Taking a moment to absorb the serenity of his surrounding, the boy began to quietly vocalize the rhythm that he has been hearing.

"If I see you next to never," the boy sang."How can we say forever?"
The boy's pace picked up and his mind cleared.

"Wherever you go, whatever you do."
Vocalizing as he strolled back to his home, his mind's attention focused on the lady.

"I will be right here waiting for you."
His home came to view, noticing that the lady stood at the entrance of his house reaching for him.

"Whatever it takes, or how my heart breaks."
Reaching for her hand the boy tries to look at the lady's face, but only saw a shadow shrouding her features. His relaxed face started to slightly droop looking back down to the ground, pulling his hand back from her reach. Closing his eyes for a brief second, the lady dissapeared right in front of him making the boy yet again hear nothing but the rustling of the leaves, the breath of the wind, the warm hug of the sun, and the trees standing tall around him. Opening the door to his home, the boy walks in and closes the door behind him.

"I will be right here waiting for you."
The door closes, isolating himself again to his own space and rhythm abruptly leaving.