Chapter 1 - A Stranger to Strangers

Finishing his meal, the boy cleaned himself and his utensils then proceeded to go back outside to tend to the garden outside his home, havesting potatoes and carrots the he has grown and making sure that his soil is fattened up and healthy for the upcoming winter that is soon to follow in a couple months from now. Pulling out his journal, writing down the current state of the food he is storing and the amount he has to consume for the following week. Continuing his job, he started cutting down some logs for firewood and monitoring his home looking for any faults in its structure.

"The roof needs fixing," the boy exclaimed, "and the window needs fixing as well".
Making sure to remember that, the boy writes it down on his journal. Halting himself on writing, the boy gut stuck on writing what needed to be written. He rushed back inside his house looking through the shelves for a book that covered all words. Flipping through the pages, he finds the words he had been looking for. Carefully examining how it is spelled. The boy looks at its meaning, only able to understand most of what the word is.

"Impossible to pass through or enter," the boy read, "'impe-ne-tra-ble'".

Making sure to remember the word. He repatedly mutters the word quietly and writes it down on his journal to finish his documentation for today.
As the boy finished his writing, He remembered something that he had to do that day, placing his journal back down on the table, the boy rushed out of the front door making his way down to the woods passing through markers left by certain carvings in the shape of an "X". Following along the left side of the river, he rushes over to a small shroud of bushes and squatting down in front them, he created a divide in between them. To his surprise, he gets a metallic box that seemed to carry objects inside. With a look of joy on his face, he picks up the box and brings it back to his home. Not even wasting a second. The boy places the box on the table, opening it and seeing a letter of gratitude reading 'Sorry I couldn't get you something last month, hope this helps'.

"I'll write back to them later," the boy exclaimed.

The boy sets the letter aside and ventures under the cover of the chest showing several cassete tapes, novels, clothes, and an electronic material with another letter attached to it reading 'You're music player needs a stronger charger, here's one that should work better'. But what shocked the boy more was the bracelet. Laced in a braid accented with crystals that complimented the black and silver overall features of the plaits. Enthralled by it's beauty, the boy places it on his wrist to see how it would suit him. moving close to his sleeping area to arrange himself in front of a mirror. The boy moved so fast his hair got on his face blocking his sights. He sweeps his hair to the sides on top of his ears to clear his vision, now seeing himself with the bracelet on. The boy was content with how it looked on his left wrist. Too him it was something that he had treasured, it reminded him of the colour of her silver eyes. and the shine brought life to the bracelet which to him was why he from now on would keep it.

After going through the items in the chest and checking through the clothes and novels. The boy grabs his small and compact music player and places its attachment on his head and proceeds to play music from the player. The boy continued to do his occupations trhoughout the day as he does other days. Cleaning his knives and materials for cutting, removing any leftover food or whatever substance was stuck on them in a tub filled with hot water that was boiled form the fire. Finishing that he cleans his matress from the floor by swatting it with a stick coated in old furs from previous cloting that he outgrew out of and wahsing them as well, leaving them to hang up outside close to his the entrance of his home. As the boy finished most of his jobs, the boy heads of to bath in a natural hot spring not far from his home. Carrying his spear, the boy heads off to bathe due to his disgust and intense smell of raw fish bothering his senses. As he made it to his destination, the boy set aside his items to a nearby boulder and taking all his clothes off and bringing his body to the water.