23

"Who was that Alpha?" Taemin asked to Jimin just as the Omega removed his shoes and walked towards the sofa to sit on it.

The Omega looked at Taemin with very confused expressions.

"Don't act, I know you noticed him too, he was glaring at me like he wants to pounced on me, he scent was so high, even for the far." Taemin scoffed as he remembered the Alpha outside Jimin's school, but a smirk formed on his face as he saw the Omega's cheeks reddened and his scent turned even more sweeter. "Hmm? Do you want that Alpha? You like him too don't you?" Taemin asked as he saw the Omega's eyes widened, he shook his head.

*Don't say nonsense Hyung, he is just an asshole Alpha." The Omega said bitterly crossing his arms over his chest ignoring his heart who kept replaying Taemin's words.

Does he like him?

Taemin frowned. "Asshole Alpha? Is he giving you hard time in school Jimin? Tell me I will deal with him." Taemin asked as he looked at the Omega.

"No Hyung, it's not like that... He didn't bother me." Jimin panicked as he rushed with his words, his heart didn't settle with the Idea of Taemin thinking bad about Jungkook.

The Alpha hummed as the smirk on his face grew wider. "That means you like him too." Taemin Stated smirking looking at the Omega who looked away rolling his eyes.

"Wait- what do you mean I like him too?" The Omega asked with confused expressions.

"What? Don't tell me you don't know anything?" The Alpha asked, but after observing Omega's confused expressions he huffed while shaking his head. "Jiminie are you just too innocent or just dumb?" The Alpha asked and the Omega glares at him. "What? Glare your Alpha not me, isn't it obvious little Jiminie, even I confirmed it in just a glance."

"What did you confirm?" The Omega asked as he can feel his drumming heartbeats in his chest.

"Your annoying asshole Alpha likes you."

To be Continued.