Chapter 4: Loo Loo Land

Note: None of the images are mine. Also, yes, that demon pig is supposed to be dead Waddles. 

Summary: When Stolas hires the I.M.P as bodyguards, things sure do happen...like Mabel discovering a new ability and Blitzo encountering an old rival.

Also, warning: This contains graphic violence, naughty language, and a bit of horniness.

***

Years ago...

"Mommy, daddy!" A young Octavia cries.

Stolas and Stella are in bed, as Stolas moans tiredly and says "Via's awake."

"Shut up and take care of her, Stolas." Stella moans, sleeping.

Stolas, in a red bath-coat, appears and asks Octavia "What troubles you, my owlet?"

"Daddy, daddy!" Octavia cries and runs into his arms as he gently picks her up.

"I had a dream! A very bad dream!" Octavia sobs.

"A nightmare?" Stolas asks, smiling.

"I searched the palace, and I couldn't find you anywhere! You weren't there!" Octavia cries.

"There, there, Via. It's okay, you're okay." Stolas says, setting her down.

"When you're scared, and you don't know where I am, you must remember..." Stolas says, while levitating the grimoire to him.

"No matter what happens, I will never be far away...from my special little starfire." He says happily while nuzzling her.

After the song, he sets Octavia down as she sleeps, while he goes back to bed.

***

A teenage Octavia wakes up to the sound of her mother screaming at Stolas.

"I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU SLEPT WITH AN IMP! IN OUR FUCKING BED!" Stella yells angrily

"It wasn't expected! I didn't have time to go to a hotel!" Stolas, missing the point, tries to explain.

"A HOTEL?! LIKE A FUCKING PLEBEIAN?!" Stella yells back angrily.

Octavia scowls, gets up, and, sullen, listens to an angry song.

She walks out, while her mother picks up an imp and throws him at Stolas, who dodges.

While doing so, her mother yells "YOU WANT TO FUCK THIS ONE TOO?!"

"No, of course not!" Stolas exclaims, terrified.

"You are a goddamn embarrassment! I'm not spending another moment looking at your pathetic, IMP-SUCKING FACE!" Stella screeches furiously.