𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟏: intoxicated

I moved on... -Tyler.

Theme song;
Substance_ 03 greedo

♪we woke up. Intoxicated on all types ofdrugs

TEN YEARS LATER (present time)

"Nathan Gilberts is so hot." Kai spoke when the said person walked past them. He turned to look at Kai and Kai smiled flirty at him. The boy shook his head and turned looking away and continued with his journey. Tyler laughed.

"Straight, too." Tyler spoke and Kai groaned then pouted.

"Why are all the straight men so fucking hot?" He said with a stubborn yet playful huff, Tyler found it cute. He smiled

"Because that's how it's supposed to be and besides, Cole is not straight." Tyler said while wiggling his eyebrows, he whispered the last statement in the other's ear and smirked watching as kai's face grew out in disgust. He proceeded to wrap his arms around his frame enjoying teasing his friend more than anything.

"Ew, that's disgusting. How dare you!" Kai seethed and pushed Tyler off him. Ty laughed finding it humorous. He didn't say anything wrong. Colton Andrews was hot, well it always distressed Kai when his worst enemy was listed in the category of hot men.

Like where were their eyes at!

"Aww come on K. Everyone knows that I am right, mostly you. You find him hot don't ya. I mean, all that time you spend together... Did something happen." Ty continued while wiggling his eyebrows, Kai then sighed getting irritated.

"He's not hot, even the blind can see that! Besides am not into such, he's not my type and Please. Stop. Bringing. Him up! I hate the sound of his stupid name!" Kai breathed but Ty wasn't willing to let the topic slide, well maybe only for now.

"You're so cute." Ty gushed as he stared at his friend. A small blush creeped his cheeks at the compliment, he was so gullible. He squeezed the boy's cheeks and Kai started protesting. Tyler laughed again. Teasing the other was probably next to his most favorite thing to do.

"Lweb me" Kai sighed once he was finally out of the other's hold. Tyler was only a month younger that the other but Kai always made it seem like he was the older one of the two.

"TBH, Cole is hot, I don't know why you don't see that! And he definitely has this massive crush on you. You should see the way he looks at you when your not looking."

"Pffft, I didn't know you were this funny, Ty. Try drama class." Kai spoke with heavy sarcasm, well the older him was back again. Tyler sighed, it wasn't his story to tell after all.

Colton Andrews was a 6 foot tall jock with sandy blonde hair and dark brown eyes. He was lean enough and he definitely has a crush on Tyler's best friend. Like why would someone who had parties to attend to after football practice decided to join the ICT club once news gets out that Kai was now it's president.

It's funny how clueless Kai is about all this, he thinks that he's just a pain in the ass and fucking disrespectful. Everyone in school could tell there was something going on between them, the stupid pranks they play on each other says it all.

"He's just an old man's fart. Wow, ha! It'll probably sound cool if I say it in his face." Kai mused, yep, something was definitely going on. Tyler just listened to his friend's banter as they walked towards their lockers, school was as normal as it should be. Hung over teenagers loaming around the school hallways, never hiding their or what they think is depression.

Tyler sighed feeling a little excited, his eyes roamed around in search of a certain dark haired brunette, just thinking of him got his heart thumping wildly in anticipation. He sighed suddenly feeling restless, wow, crushes sure we a big deal.