𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 2.5

Tyler's pov:

. Whatever happened in middle school happened, I cannot let it come past our relationship, Yacob's the only person I've known ever since I moved to this town ten years ago. He's the closest person to me.

I walked to school the next day with heightened spirits, I  guess we both needed the day off and as much as I hated to admit it, I liked it. It was fun even though Yacob can be extremely clingy, he's fun to be around. I still even wonder why Kai calls him a beast when he's just a bunch of harmless meat.

Called him mysterious with some weird vybe, like a psycho. A hot psycho. I rolled my eyes at that and chuckled knowing the reason Kai was like that was because Yacob was so rude to him when they'd just met.  In those stupid days when I  had this massive crush on Yacob and my delulu mind played dirty tricks on me. I believed Yacob was always rude to my friends because he was jealous and wanted me all to himself.

Even admitting that had me cringing at myself, the hell was wrong with me, he was just being him. He thinks of me as a friend, or even his little brother...

Long story short, Kai was a fighter and here he was being the most beautiful thing to exist in my stubborn little world. Speaking of Kai, my old phone dinged with a message from him.

Kai 😈:
Sorry can't make it. T.T some fool ruined the software for the program we've been working on. TB2T. Bye! C ya at lunch."

I sighed, looks like I'm going to be alone again for the day.

"Watch where you are fucking going, bitch!" A female voice spat and before I  could react, I  was shoved and my phone fell to the ground with a loud thud and cracked painfully with my heart. The coffee that the culprit was holding spilled on me and dropped to my phone. It probably lost it's soul at the torture.

Angry I look down up as I winced, thankfully the drink wasn't hot enough to leave a burn, my phone though. It was as dead as yesterday's.

"Sorry", I mumbled as I never to pick it up, not yet bothered to look at the culprit. Yep, it was dead.

"No, it's my fault. You probably don't have a phone to replace 'that' with." The voice was to sticky and sweet. I looked up and regretted having apologized. Natalie looked even less apologetic, her tone was anything but. She looked at me with fake pity in her plastic eyes and I could tell that wasn't an accident.

"You should have watched where you're going. All this wouldn't have happened if you had set your eyes "straight" in the first place." She pouted her extremely glossy lips and then turned to walk away.

I only looked on and dared not to speak back knowing if would end up pulling out a handful of her fake brunette hair and embarrassing myself in front of everyone if I did. Good she gets on my FUCKING nerves.

"Bitch." I mumbled under my breath, maybe this was my sign to buy a new phone. (With whose money though). It was worked hard enough.

I glanced at her retreating figure and wondered why people even liked her. She was so plastic and immoral. Too pretty,too. I sighed

Yacob even dated her. She was the one and only person and by only I mean the only person Yacob had ever dated in school, probably his entire life. It wasn't news when girls came up to me and told me of how Yacob is so good in bed. It doesn't bother me anymore because I'm used to it but I can't get past what Natalie archived. She's shared a romantic connection with Yacob.

Well she's pretty and tall, long wavy brunette hair and olive skin, she was curved in the right places. She had flawless skin thanks to her Asian mother. Everything about her was perfect and it was sickening.