Operation 40

Horn explained on what they just found during the mission, the 3 Tape and a firearm that doesn't have any originium with it. Kal'tsit were surprised with that, because its impossible to have such firearm that doesn't controlled by arts or originium power. Even Laterano didnt have something like that. 

"Then, how about the Tapes? Do they have something special that Amiya needs to prepared?" The Lynx glared again toward victorian luppo.

"Say Doctor Kal'tsit, can you imagine an alternate world of Terra where Originium, Oripathy and Catastrophe didn't exist?" Horn replied to the Lynx, to see her reaction.

Similar to the others, Kal'tsit were bit shocked on what Horn said, Terra without those 3 can be a better place and to live. 

"Then you were curious with this alternate world, and you are free to invite anyone that interested?"

"Yes you are correct Miss Kal'tsit! Do you want to join with us?" Amiya happily inviting her.

"Then I only have around half of hour free time, this better be worth to watch." Lynx accepted the invitation, Amiya happy that she joins the watch along with other 3 operators.

"Did you invite the others Amiya?" Texas asked, "Yes of course! But for the meantime, there's only few of them. Most of them are bit busy with others." Amiya answered.

"Well what are we waiting for? Lets go!" The sankta very excited.

Soon all 4 operators following Amiya to TV room to gather around. Meanwhile with Doktah, he arrived at achievement room where he collected several like ancient stuff, medals or like that. Since its a rare and dangerous weapon he had in briefcase, Doktah decide to put the pistol into the vault,  There he and Rhodes Island put all the valuable things there. He opens the briefcase and gently put the pistol into gun display, since he doesn't know anything with gun's attachment. He just put it beisides the pistol, along with its magazine. After that he left from the vault and achievement room, headed toward TV Room.

Took him 6 minutes to walk but he eventually arrived to TV Room with briefcase and the tapes, there he can see Amiya, Horn, Kal'tsit, Texas and Exusiai. Then other operators who are in this room are; Noir, 12F, Adnachiel, Kroos, Steward, Jessica, Dobermann, Myrtle, Executor, Swire, and Ch'en, so in total there are 17 Operators in the room. They were having conversation on how this "Black Ops" universe would look like, till then Doktah came in. 

"Doktah! You finally came!" Said Amiya proudly, "What took you so long? My 6 minutes break time is wasted waiting you," Kal'tsit glared at him in such disappointed.

"Sorry, I have something else to do.. anyways is that everyone here?" Doktah asked toward all operators in room.

"I am very curious about this Black Ops universe! Do they contain a very special mission?!" a shout from Tiger, Swire very curious with the movie.

"I want to know if they too contain firearms in this universe!" Exu very excited to see what the Tape will showing, "I am interested with this watch together event, could be have similar weapon like mine." The other Sankta state it, Executor.

"So mind if you explained what you just found again?" Kal'tsit asks Doktah, "A tape that contains alternative world of Terra, back at the Reunion base outpost. Reunion soldier said there's a note saying, A world without originium, catastrophe and oripathy. The counterpart world of Terra, Earth."

Everyone in the room gaps after hearing what Doktah said, just like everybody else. Terra without those 3 could be a better place than now. And it seems this alternative world, Earth gained almost everyone attention.