Mission

Vminkook: How about we have some fun mommy?

Yn : *smirk * no

Jungkook: Look here wifey you are the one that always tease us and make our dick noticable and for your information this is hurting now so now you should end your mission.

Yn : Ok ok ok .I was just teasing you

Jimin : Now in the bedroom.

Yn : *rolled her eyes*

Taehyung: You know what tomorrow we have work so if you wanna sleep more
* carry her in his back * we should start now.

They all went to the bedroom which nothing can be heard .(someone please tell me how is called )

Taehyung puted her gently on her bed and started those small but hard bites on her neck .While Jimin and Jungkook wait for their turn outside.He started to take off her shirt and her crunch making her long hair go to the corner of the bed .Yn took of his hoodie and leaned her hands on his back .Then Tae ripped her pants ( RIP PANTS THEY WERE 45$)

She wanted to tease him so she pushed him and covered herself with duvets and pretend to sleep.

Taehyung: Wtf¿?

He removed the duvets

Taehyung: You are being a bad girl this days.

Yn : I always was (grab his neck and kiss him)

He took of his pants and boxer then he started to take off her pantie and immideatly puted 2 fingers making Yn scream and he enjoyed that .Then while puting them in and out he took of her bra .Yn arched her back while leaving light moans .

After teasing her he puted his cock inside her and fucked her hard .Skin slapping and moans were heard in the room .

Then after a lot of rounds Yn said the safe word "MERCY " and Taehyung immideatly stoped and put his head on her chest( which was going up and down because of her lack of breath ,) breathing heavily .

Yn : You are rough

Taehyung: Don't act like you don't like it

Yn : * chuckle*

Taehyung: I love you my princess *kiss her forehead *

Yn : *smile*

Taehyung wore his clothes and went outside while Yn wore a black ligerie ,with a silk rope.

Jungkook came and pined her to wall kissing her like a hungry beast .He signalled her to jump and he picked her up while squizing her ass still kissing then he puted her in his lap and untied her rope .Yn took off his shirt .Yn could feel his dick in her butt.He laid her to bed.

Jungkook undressed her full and himself too .He puted his member inside her roughly.She screamed ,then he started thrusing in 10× speed.She started to leave marks on his back .

Jungkook: Scream more

Yn screamed cause of the pain+pleasure.
The thrusing wont stop but she was loving it .After 2 hours :

Yn : Mercy

Jungkook stoped immideatly .

Jungkook: Are you okay ? Did I hurt you?

Yn : Its okay

Jungkook: God you still taste same *smell her neck*

Yn : * giggle*

Jk wore his clothes and went outside then Jimin came shirtless and kissed Yn squizing her ass and then he suck her nipples leaving marks everywhere .

Yn : Not that much hickeys Jimin