a sister?

Yn just finished her work and was hella tired.She just wanted a massage and she went to her waxing meeting. She goes once in a month and her bodyhairs are growing . She went to the shop and waxed all her body it took her like 3 hours .

Then she entered her car and Jungkook called her .

OTP

Jungkook: Uh love we are going for a sleepover to Yoongi and we are waiting for you to come .

Hobi : Mom come fast

Yn : Ok mom will be there in 5 min

Call ended

Yn went to her house and found her kids ready and steady to go .Which she wasn't really suprised she know how much they love to go to their house or play with them .

Tomorrow is the triplets birthday and I have to orginaze all of it .They are obessed with the color black and with BATMAN .So I will decorate with Batman  anyways let's go home.

Yn arrived and entered the house .Bangchan immideatly caught her hand and took her outside .

Bangchan: Mom let's go now .

Yn : Where are the others ?

Bangchan: Its just me and daddy Jungkook here others went before us .

Yn : Ok where is your dad ?

Bangchan: In the gym

Yn : Ok umm wait for me here

She went to the gym room and saw Jungkook doing push-ups shirtless. She just saw him for a while and then she site on him while he was doing push-ups .But Jungkook didn't stop

Jungkook: It just me or you are being light weighted every single day ?

Yn : I take that as a compiment

Jungkook: It is

Yn : I know

She got up and went to Bangchan who jut tied his shoes and Jungkook who was ready .How did he wipe all that sweat ?
Anyways Jungkook things.

They went inside the car and Jungkook with Yn were on the front seats and Bangchan at the back seat .

Bangchan: Mom can I have your phone to play my game .

Yn : Here

While Bangchan was distracted playing his game Jungkook got the chance to grab her thigh .His hand reached her inner thigh which she love it .Then he made circles with his index finger while he was focused on the road but he was enoying that moment .

Jungkook: We arrived

Bangchan immideatly gave the phone to Yn and took off his seatbelt excited. Jungkook opened his door and he rushed to  knock their door .While the couple was admiring him while walking slowly together .Then the door got opened by the maid and Bangchan went inside in a second .

Maid : Good afternoon sir and ma'am

They just gave a little head bow and went inside .

Jennie : Ynnnn finally you came (hugging her till her breath end )

Yn : Your room ?

Jennie: Girls night ?

Yn : Perfect

Jennie : well dear guys we are having a girls night so Hana do you wanna come?

Hana: Nah I will play with them .

Jennie: Ok

Jimin : can we come too?

Yn : As much as I heard she said girls night .