Birthday

Yn : all ready

Vminkook and Yn just decorated the event for their kids birthday. It was their 4th birthday and they have been very good kids ,maybe caused some little troubles but that's just 10% of them .

It was early morning and they didn't had school today but they woke up very early in 7am excited to see what their parents made for them .

Hoseok: Could it be on the garden .

Bangchan : Let's check

Eunwoo: Guys it's here it's here .

Triplets: wow

(Pls adopt me )

Vminkook &Yn : Happy Birthday

The triplets went to hug them one by one kissing their cheek and thanking them for the suprise .

Bangchan: Mommy can we invite some of our friends.

Yn : of course,just tell me their names and we will invite them together .

Triplets: yeyyy

Hoesok : Guys let's go and write the names.

They all went to their room to prepare the invitations. While Yn hugged all of her husband's with love .

Jungkook: We did it

Taehyung: Yeah we freaking did it .

Jimin : Its been 4 years since you gave birth to these angles. Thank you love .

Jungkook: I still remember your tired face when you gave birth to them ,when you woke up every middle of night because they were crying,they way you teached them even if you were tired you still puted a smile on your face .

Yn: I love the tree of you (hugging them)

Vminkook: I love you too

Eunwoo: Mom !!!

Yn : someone is calling

Jungkook: Go we will arrange the party

(You propably think that they didn't hired a nanny they have money to do that but Yn want to show them mother love not nanny love .Vminkook helped her too.They had a nanny till the age 1 a half but Yn&Vminkook always took a look at their children no matter how busy they were .And anytime they had a mission on their Mafia work they would send them to Yoongi because they love to stay there and Jennie& Yoongi don't have any problem with that )

Yn : Ok Alpha what's wrong

Eunwoo: Look each of us have 3 outffit's to show you just show which is the best

Yn : Ok,you should ask your dad Taehyung to do that he is more stylish

Bangchan: Ok let's call the tree of them

Hoseok: Dad

Vminkook: Yes

Hoseok : All come to our room

They all sat on their bed .

Hoseok : So now we want your opinion on which outffit to wear

Jimin : Ok show us

Yn : Do you guys need to wear matchy clothes?

Triplets: Can we not

Jimin : of course you can wear different clothes

Jungkook: Just because you are triplets that doesn't mean to wear matchy clothes.

Taehyung: You can wear what you want