First Encounter.

(Yay Part 2! Be aware there might be some bloody stuff)

"But What if what you saw in the House, Was not Real? Like an Opticle illusion. Or a Trick from your Brain?" Bloodshot Stated. "Well...That Could be possible." Static Stared At the floor Thinking. "But What if ... It wasnt? What if that Creature Wasnt Imagination? It Is Running In these Landscapes And could Be Anywhere..." Static looks back at Bloodshot with an emotionless stare. "Hm. You got a point there. For the first time After a Long time, I dont know what to do next." As Both Of Them Discussed About the current situation. There could be heard something from the woods. Maniacal Chuckles. Whispers. Quick footsteps and Leafes Rustling. Both of them Stopped Talking as they looked around cautiously. Bloodshot getting one of His daggers and static getting his spear, Suddenly...Silence...Then...A Scream. Both Went to Investigate As they saw, A Dead body laying on the ground. With a huge Slash in the middle of its chest. Bloodshot Put his dagger away and neared the body to investigate who it was. "Its one of The Villiagers... You were Right. IT is Here." As Bloodshot said that Sinister chuckeling could be heard from the Tree tops, as the Leafes Rustle again. Static Saw a sort of Figure at the tree tops. "There is Someone...Watching us." Static said with his spear Ready. Yet again. Silence... It Wouldnt last long. Until Some quick Footsteps could be heard again. Then Suddenly IT Jumped out of the Bushes With an Axe in its Hand As it attacked Static. Their Weapons clashing As Bloodshot Got in and kicked it In its Chest. It Made a Sinister Chuckle And ran away Again. "Quick! After it!" Bloodshot said Running after it. Static Quickly Put his spear away Running After Bloodshot As they Leave the Forest. Static Found himself in an Compleatly Diffrent area Then before, With less Flowers, Less Grass and...less Life. he Looked around to look after Bloodshot, but no sign of him anywhere. 

As Static thinks he suddenly saw an axe flying his way, He dodged it Closely hitting him. As the axe hits a tree Behind him. He lookes back to see IT Infront of him, It Punches static in the chest making him Fall over, As he lookes up to see a Menacing, Spiked, Bloody Red Smile, and eyes With Pitch black pupils. As it lookes down it Chuckles a bit. "...So...You are the One that Freed me from my Oh so Dear PRISON...? Well I guess i should Thank you For releasing me." It said as it summons an Axe in its hand as his Smile got more twisted it chuckles again Rising his Axe Ready to strike Static. Suddenly, Bloodshot appears, And punches him right in the face making it stumble Backwards. "You good?" Bloodshot said as he helps Static up. "Oh Sweet Sweet Brother. What a SURPRISE in meeting you here." It said. "Cut the Crap Black." Bloodshot said, both his daggers Ready. "How i missed Talking to you.... its almost like you never forgot." It said with a twisted Smile as it looked Bloodshot straight in the eyes. Suddenly Bloodshot Rushed To it Trying to Attack it with both daggers as It Blocks with its axe Laugthing maniacally as they crash their weapons against eachother. Static Watching The fight thinking what he should do, Equippes his Spear as he suddenly sees It, Throwing Bloodshot away. "Oh Blood. You Havent Learned From the last time Huh?" It Laugths Manically. "Let Me Remind you, Brother." It raises its axe as Suddenly its arm gets Hit with Statics spear. As it Screamed Painfully Bloodshot got up Punching it in the chest making it stumble backwards as it Pulls out the spear. "This wasnt the last time we met." It said as it Runns away. Static helps Bloodshot recover as he said. "Brother?" "Yeah. Looks like i still got some Explaining to do huh?" Bloodshot and static Return to the village. They walk to Bloodshots House, It was filled with Trophys of his Hunting Career. They sat down at a table as Bloodshot Got some Lemonade. "Well then." bloodshot began. "Yes its True. Him and i Are Brothers. We have hated eachother since we were kids. Only that he Turned Demented, And decided to Murder Everything in his path. We had to contain him so we locked him up in our Basement." Bloodshot said taking a sip of his Drink. "Its name, Is Black death. Its Will Of vengence and Hatred, Its Almost Sad to see someone who Used to be diffrent, Turn into something...So Crazy." 
Bloodshot's voice turned Serious As he said. "But now Hes Free again. And we have to stop him Before its To late." Static looked at Bloodshot. "But How do we Find him...?" "Well since you Freed him from his Prison, it lookes more like that he aims to Kill you first." Bloodshot Added.
"So we will just have to wait for him To come, and then. We STRIKE him From Behind. But you gotta get Ready. You have to Train Before we Face Black Death." Bloodshot Looks at Static. "There is a Village Farther away From here. The Citizens Over there Controll Magic Abilitys. Maybe they can Teach you Some Things." "Will you come aswell?" Static Asked. "Sadly I cant. I got a Village To Protect." Bloodshot said Taking another drink of his Lemonade. "You can rest Here Until Tomorrow. Then you will Seek the Village." Bloodshot Stood up and leaded Static to his guest room. It was a Cozy little Room with a Few Shelves A Bed and even a Fire place. "Well then. Have a good night Static." Bloodshot said as he closed the Door.

Static Inspected his room, Opening and closing the shelves Curiously not knowing what it is.
As he looked over to the fireplace Staring into the fire with an Emotionless Stare. He then Looked outside the window to see the whole city Sleeping. He Turns around to see his bed, As he layed down on it staring at the roof for a couple of Minutes, then slowly Shutting his eyes.