5| Teacher says that ive been naughty

March 2022
London

'Teacher says that I've been naughty, I must learn to concentrate"

"Don't be late for school please RoRo" Lisa sighed and pressed a kiss to the girls head.

"I won't...be as late as I was yesterday" the girl smirked and pursed her lips almost in a challenging way.

"I mean it Robyn. I've already had one too many calls from Miss Brown" Lisa raised a stern eyebrow and shook her head. "Please darling. Your so smart. Don't waste it"

"Mum stop stressing it's fine I'm doing good at school" Robyn smiled and grabbed her bag from the counter "I'll be home later. Love you"

"Hey!" Robyns friend holly smiled as she skipped towards her

"Hi" Robyn replied as she closed the distance and linked her arm with her friends, looking her friend up and down then wiggling her eyebrows. "You look cute today"

"Don't I look cute everyday?" Holly side eyed the girl playfully

"Meh i don't know I mean...joking joking" Robyn cringed then turned her neutral facade back on, the pair falling into a synchronised rhythm as they strolled down the alleyway.

"What's up, normally you can't wait to get into school  so you can terrorise all the teachers" Holly nudged the girl and frowned 

"My mums on my case again"

"How so" the brunette frowned at Robyn.

"Miss Brown keeps calling her constantly. I'm not even that bad" they both came to a halt by a space in the alleyway. "Did you bring it?" Robyn questioned and dug through her own bag as holly began to do the same.

"Mm- got it!"

Robyn

Okay okay. So maybe I haven't been the best behaved at school but it's so fucking boring.

I don't even need to go to lessons to do good in class. Like mum said I'm practically a brain box.

"Here" Holly held the cigarette out to me. Maybe this was a bad idea.

Id only ever seen my dad smoke after a few drinks but it looked fun.

"Thanks" I mumbled and put it to my lips, sparking the lighter and holding it against the end of the cigarette, passing it to holly once it was lit and her doing the same.

I didn't even take a full drag before I was coughing my lungs up, holly included.

It wasn't even that nice but it looked cool?

Not even half way down the cigarette and holly was struggling with me so instead of carrying on she put hers out, throwing it down and twisting her foot as she squished it on the uneven cement.