Chapter 1

Eleonora's Point of View

I looked at my song book blankly.

"Why can't I figure this out!" I shouted in my empty home. i rubbed my forehead in frustration. Millions of people expect a song by the end of the month. I thought.

Let me start out by telling you about myself. My names Eleonora Adkins I'm a professional singer. My genre is Alternative but I like most music. I am a a powerful witch too. Im moving to Mystic Falls to start a new and Im nervous and excited. And Im stuck on a song that I can't finish it!

Anyway back to the story. I slammed my song book shut and tossed in my bag and carried the last couple of boxes to my purple van. Violet. Ok Im sort of a hippy. But who cares I love My precious Violet. I shut the door and climbed in the drivers seat and started my drive. I know what your thinking. why don't you just go to the airport like a normal person? The answer is I don't like paparazzi. So I drive. Its about a 7 hour car ride there and here I am on my way.

7 hours later.....

This is it. My new home it's a two story house brick and I like it a lot. I live by myself but I always say go big or go home. so I decided on this. I brought all my stuff in the house and was already tired. Im not really the exercising type so I went to the little restaurant I saw on my way here.

The Mystic Grill... Wow original. I thought . I went inside and up to the bar I had my hood up and aviators on just incase someone recognized me. I thought I was clear so i put down the hood and off went the shades. The bartender came up to me to take my order but saw who I was.

"Hey your-" I put a finger to my lips and he shut up.

" I'll give you an autograph if you don't tell anyone Im here. And I would like a bourbon" He nodded and I used my napkin and scribbled my name on it and handed it to him.

"Im Matt by the way, and I just wan to say I love your music." he said.

"Thank you Matt. Im Eleonora" I said smiling but he already knew that. Another man came and sat a stool away from me and Matt groaned.

"Matty boy the usual" The dark haired man said. I asked Matt.

"He come here often?" Matt nodded

"Sadly too often" He said.

"I can here you Matt." The man said. I looked at the man and used my witchy powers to sense him. He was a vampire. Not that old either. I know a few vamps in Mystic Falls. The Salvatores and The Mikaelsons. He must be a Salvatore.

"And who are you miss, you look oddly familiar. Have I seen you before?" He scooted next to me.

I smiled and said "Im Eleonora Adkins,"

He chocked on his drink. "As in Music Performer Eleonora Adkins"

"The very one. You must be one of the Salvatore's" I said He looked at me a second and nodded

"So you know about us." he said.

"Takes one to know one" I said happily.

"Your a vampire?" He asked astonished.

"No I'm an immortal witch." I said.

"You have to come to my house. My baby brother is like in love with you." he said seriously.

"Ok when?" I asked.

"Right now." he said.

"Oh now? I need to finish unpacking."