Chapter 10

Eleonora's pov

No no no no. He is supposed to be dead. I was frozen. I felt tears in my eyes. I covered my mouth and backed away from the door.

"Elly, just listen." He said. But I cut him off.

"NO! your supposed dead. I cried over you, I was in love with you. You left me there alone." I said shutting the door. He blocked it and I opened it again.

"Just please let me explain Elly. Please..." He practically begged. I let him come in.

"I like your house. It's very homey." He said trying to lighten the mood.

"How are you even alive you died right in front of me. I-I" I didn't finish. I wanted to call Silas, but it was late so I called Damon.

" Hey El, what's up?" He asked.

"Y-you need to come here now?" I said then hanging up.

"Who did you call?" E asked sitting on my couch. I was just staring at him. I didn't drink at all. I went up and touched his shoulder yep, he's real. The door opened and Damon saw my face. I still had tears. He sped over.

"Are you ok?" He asked, I turned him around. He stared at Zaul,

"Your supposed to be dead." He said in a snarky tone. He grabbed his neck lifting him up.

"You my friend have some explaining to do." He said putting him down.

"Get off me and I will." He let go and Zaul started talking.

"When you two left at the island talking at the beach. I put a protection spell on me and you Elly. I didn't want you hurt." He said. Looking down.

"No warning or anything? Like maybe 'Hey I put a protection spell on you and me so don't worry'" Damon said angrily.

"She wouldn't talk to me!" He yelled.

"Maybe you should have tried harder!" Damon yelled back. They kept on going back and forth.

"Both of you stop." I said closing there mouths with magic.

"Ok one question why did you call me instead of your boyfriend" Damon said grabbing a blood bottle.

"You were closer. He's at a hotel right now." I said quietly.

"Boyfriend? What boyfriend?" Zaul said confused.

"She didn't tell you? Oh wait thats because you were dead! While you were gone Immortal witch number 2 came and fixed her broken heart." Damon said rubbing it in Zaul's face. Zaul was fuming and threw damon to the wall. I tried to get them to stop when I got another call. I didn't check the caller id and answer.

"Hello?" I said. You could here Damon and Zaul fighting in the back ground.

"El? Are you ok. I had a bad feeling" It was Silas.

"Ya.. Ya I'm fine." I heard Damon throw something in the background. I turned and saw a face on the floor by Zaul.

"What was that." He said full of concern.

"Is that your Boyfriend Elly? Tell him to come by we have some things to discuss!" ZAul shouted.

"Who was that? Im coming over."

"No Sil-" It was cut off. He ended the phone call and I sighed. Both boys managed to stop fighting because Zaul stuck a stake in Damon's shoulder and Zaul had a nose bleed and a couple scratches.

"Eleonora!" Silas was here. I grabbed my head and turned around.

"What the hell happened here?" He asked pulling my in a hug.

"El's dead buddy came back from the dead if you must know!" Damon said pulling the stake out of his back.

"This is the guy you were talking about that died?" Silas questioned.

"Zaul meet Silas. Silas meet Zaul." I said introduced them. They just stared.

"I'll get the popcorn." Damon said leaving for the kitchen.

"What happened Elly. I thought you loved me?" He asks. Hurt.

"I did love you. And I still do." I said. I looked at Silas and grabbed his hand.

"But Im in love with him. He was there an-" I was cut off by Zaul.

"Was he there when you stabbed yourself? Ya I know about that word around Mystic Falls travels quick. I looked for you Elly and I know some where in here you still love me like I love you" Zaul said pointing at my chest,

"This is getting good." Damon said eating popcorn. I glared at him and he put his hands up in surrender

"Zaul, you will always be here for me, and I will always be there for you but I'm with Silas now." I said breaking away from Silas. Looking at Zaul. He looked Away and I left the room. I need a drink. I thought. So that's what I did.

"All you came here for was that dumb cure to get the love of your life back. I don't see the reason why your still here." Zaul said to Silas. I sat down next to Damon and handed him a cup.

"I'm still here because I want to be with El, she obviously doesn't want you here." Silas retorted angry.

"Whoa, ouch that's gotta sting." Damon said. I smacked his arm.

"Well let's ask her and see what she says!" Zaul said.

"Elly?" He asked. I sighed, I hate being put in this position.

"I already told you. Both of you. You are my best friend Zaul, the best any girl could ask for. But I am with Silas so I can't just run off in the sunset with you. If you'd-"

"If I'd what listen to you so we could run away together? So it's my fault now if I wouldn't have said 'hey let's help your friends and wake this psychotic lunatic for a cure that your girlfriend wanted'-" pointing at damon. Then adding.

"We would be together." He said. I looked down.

"I think it's time for you to leave." Silas said. Zaul looked at him and then back at me. He left. This isn't his fault. He's right that's what would have happened.

"Damon you should leave too." I said. Damon stood up and gave me a hug then sped away.

"You don't have to stay. You can leave." I said. This is so stressful. I put my cup in the sink.

"Just tell me one thing. El" he said. I turned around.

"Was he right about you too leaving." he said.

"I have never once lied to you Silas and I'm not about to start so yea it's true. I told him we should run away together. And forget about the cure but he had a coven and responsibility. So he said no." I said. I went back to cleaning and felt tears in my eyes. I didn't want to cry.

"El..."

"I'm glad I did though." I interrupted him. "I'm glad I woke you I'm glad I didn't leave with him." I said. He smiled. I leaned in to kiss him. Catching him by surprise. He pushed me up against the wall kissing my neck.

I think we all know what's coming next. Dirty Minds you have. 😉