Chapter 5

Eleonora's point of view

When we got onto the island I smiled. Its been years. grabbed my bag from the boat and shrunk it. After that I put it in my pocket and look towards everyone else. They all kept lugging around there bags. It must suck not being a witch.

"Need a hand?" I asked walking up to them. I smirked at Damon.

"Where is your bag?" He asked looking around me. I put my hand in my pocket and grabbed the small bag. He looked at it jaw dropped.

"How did you do that? And can do that for me?" He said hopeful. I sighed. I did it for him and every one else. Most of them looked around try ing to find their bags.

"Thank you!" Bonnie said. She smiled in relief. Lol. Wow did I really just say lol. I had this conversation with my self for a while until I was interrupted by Klaus waving a hand in my face. I jerked back and he asked

"Are you ok?" He asked I nodded.

"Elly?" I heard a voice. A man walked out of the shadows. Zaul!!

"Zaul! Its so good to see you." I said and hugged him. He still looked 27.

"You preserved your age." I said chuckling.

"Well this is when I looked my best so, and It wont last forever." He said then added " What brings you and your friends here?" He said.

"The cure." I said sadly. He looked at me shocked.

"Not again Elly. You died last time. Twice, your friends will have to find someone else help because you can't go through it again." I nodded.

"I promised I'd help them. They don't have the headstone to get in any way." I said to Zaul.

"It's been so long since I've seen you. I missed you." He said. I laughed.

"You didn't want anything to do with me Zaul." I said turning to look at him.

"If you wake Silas you know what will happen don't you." He said serious. I nodded.

"Will you come back with me this time?" I ask. I was in love with him but never told anyone.

"I can't Elly and you know that. " I dropped my head sad.

"We don't have to tell anyone, not your coven we can just leave after this is all over." I said hopeful. smiling a little. He shook his head angry.

"I can't Eleonora! Damn it. Im head of the coven now I can't leave. I want to so badly. But us can't happen. Im sorry. I'll help your friends but after you have to leave." He said. I was heartbroken. I got up and said.

"Ok I better go get some sleep it was nice seeing you Zaul." I said pain in my voice. I did my best to hide but but he noticed. He reached out to me but I pulled away.

"Ell-" I cut him off.

"No, its alright just let me go sleep." I say and walk away with tears in my eyes. I let them fall. The beach wasn't far So I just walked up to a log facing the ocean and sat on it. Silently letting my tears fall. I sat there staring out at sea when I heard foot steps.

"Eleonora?" It was Damon. I looked over to him and he sat down next to me. 

"I heard what happen." He said softly. I shook my head. 

"I know. Im stupid I shouldn't have fell for him." I said. The tears kept coming. Damon saw and gave me a hug. 

"I know what it's like. Not being able to love the one you want." He said. I just kept quiet I didn't have anything to say.