Chapter 9

Eleonora's pov

All I saw was darkness. Is this the other side? I heard voices. I tried opening my eyes but they didn't. I tired again and I saw a light . when I fully opened my eyes I saw Damon Stefan Silas and Elena.

"El? Wake up please. I'm so sorry I drove you to this. I don't think I'll ever forgive myself if you were dead." Damon said.

"Well lucky for you... I'm not dead..." I said voice cracking. everyone's head shot up at me and I sat up a little feeling pain in my lower area.

"Eleonora why would you do this?" Silas asked. Silas, he was back. I smiled and pulled him in for a hug.

"I thought you were never coming back and I couldn't deal with any more heart break." I said.

"I told you I would come back. I'm so sorry." he said. I pulled him in a hug. I didn't want to let him go.

"Eleonora.. I hope you know I wasn't just gonna give you a cure." Stefan said breaking the silence.

"I'm glad you didn't." Silas let me go and asked.

"Are you still up for that dinner?" I smiled and nodded.

I finished my shower and dried my hair. Now what to where for a date? I question, its dinner so I pull on a red flowery dress and curl my hair. I put on my make up and slip on some black flats.

Ding...dong.. I hear. I open the door.

"Wow you look amazing." Silas said lost for words.

"You clean up nice." I said smirking. I grab his arm and pull him out the door. We go to his car and get in.

"Where were you you staying, while you were gone.." I ask staring at him.

"I was in a little town in Florida. I stayed by the beach mostly. What did you do while I was gone?" He asked hesitantly. I sighed and looked out the window.

"I was at the grill drinking or I was at home watching tv while drinking." I said sadly. The affect he had on me was unbelievable. 

"Can I ask you something?" I say to him. He nods. 

"When you kissed me, did it mean something to you?" I ask him.

"Eleonora you make me feel so different from Tatia , a better different. I wouldn't have come back if i didn't." He said. I muttered an ok then we got there. It wasn't a fancy restaurant but it was nice. I smiled at Silas and grabbed his hand before going in the restaurant.We got seated and a waiter came over and took our orders. I looked at the other people eating they seemed so happy. I look at Silas and he's staring at me. I blush and look down.

"What? Do I have something on my face?" I ask. He smiles and starts laughing.

"What?" I ask smiling. He shakes his head and grabs my hand.

"Eleonora, I want to ask if you would like to be my girlfriend?" He asks. I look up at him and say

"Yes." He smiles and leans over the table and kisses me slowly.  Until the waiter clears his throat. 

"If you are going to do that you will have to be removed from the restaurant." He said sternly. I get up and grab Silas hand.

"Screw dinner." He chuckles and we start to leave when we knock into another waiter carrying food. It fell all over me and Silas. We bust out laughing and leave the restaurant before they can get us. 

"Oh my gosh,  that was a disaster." I said.

"Not completely." He said grabbing my arm pulling me around and kissing me with more passion. I find my hands in his hair. He speeds to his car and we get in the car. 

"Best date ever," I say. He turns on the radio.

Now with an oldie from the 90's I miss you by Eleonora Adkins.

As the song plays I smile.

"You have an amazing voice." He said. I blush and we pull up to my house.

"Are you staying tonight?" I ask. He shakes his head.

"I need to get the rest of my stuff from the hotel. I see you tomorrow though." He said kissing my forehead. 

"Ok" I whispered before pulling away and went inside. I started my shower because I was covered in food. I wrapped my self in a tower and  went in my room when I heard the door bell. Who could that possibly be.  I quickly put on my pjs and headed to the door. I opened It and saw.....

"Zaul?" I stood there horrified.